AAA Credit Card Review – Everyone wants to have a stress-free life; we want transactions done at a faster rate and most importantly at affordable rates with good services. We all look out for that credit card facility that has promising rewards, provides good services, has options for an increase in credit limit and provides easy access to its services.
AAA credit card has plenty of rewards in store for its members and also provides faster, smarter and better transactions. The AAA credit card is issued out by the bank of America and offers great rewards for its members and customers.
Benefits of the AAA Credit Card
- A $50 signup bonus comes with this card for starters after you have spent $500 in the first three months. The AAA member’s rewards are available as Visa platinum or Visa signature, it all depends on your creditworthiness.
- This credit card can be used to perform a lot of transactions such as insurance premiums, monthly bills, grocery purchases, etc. You can pay for online products using your credit card from the comfort of your home.
- Credit card reward can be spent on grocery shopping, car hires and also on flights. AAA credit card offers points for transactions involving eligible travel, grocery store, and drug store purchases. However, each has a particular point allocated to it.
- Rewards are from everyday purchase, any purchase other than gas purchases, drug purchases and that of travels earn members one point per dollar. Almost every purchase made on this credit card earns you a reward.
- There is no limit to the points or rewards to earn so rewards can go as high as possible. However, this is as long as you use this credit card for everyday transactions. The rewards can be received as cash backs applied to your credit account. You can also use it as points for purchases.
- The benefits of using this credit card are numerous as it also does not collect fees for bank transfer, it does not collect fees for transaction done in foreign countries with this card.
- And also, it gives you a breakdown of the interest rates you incur while using the credit card so it doesn’t take you by surprise.
AAA Credit Card Rates/Fees Review
The AAA credit card is surely one of the best credit cards you would enjoy using, the benefits are quite nice, and the fees are not exorbitant. The card does not charge an annual fee, but it charges 3% balance transfer fee and an APR that might be quite high.
You get 3% Cashback for eligible travel and AAA purchases, 2% Cashback for a gas purchase, grocery store, and drugstore purchases. There’s also a 1% bonus for every other purchase.
How to Apply for AAA Credit Card
Application for the credit card is as easy as visiting the platform and filling out necessary information needed for a transaction before submitting it for approval. The customer must not necessarily be a member but will need to provide some personal information as required by the credit card application form.
You can do this by simply using your phone, or computer to sign up with AAA credit card platform and clicking on the submit link. Once they approve your application, the card will be sent as mail. There you have it, your own AAA credit card at your reach to use at your convenient time.
How to Log In to Your AAA Credit Card Platform
Technology has made it possible to use this credit facility from the comfort of your home; all you need to do is;
- Visit the AAA credit card portal containing its login page.
- You will need to provide your personal ID
- And click the continue link to login directly to your AAA account.
How to Recover your AAA Credit Card Password
Did you forget your password that gives you access to your AAA account? No problem, there’s a solution. Simply visit the AAA portal, click on the FORGOT PERSONAL ID link in the login page and fill out the necessary information that is required by the platform. You will need to provide:
- Credit card account number
- Security code,
- The last 4 digits of your social security number
- And your zip code.
- The last step is clicking the submit link; then you can log in to your AAA account.
How to Contact AAA Customer Care Service
Having a customer care agent to put you through some difficulties you encounter while patronizing this credit card might be pressing or urgent. Customer care service is an important aspect of the AAA credit card platform.
To contact customer care service you can visit the customer service page or call the customer service department of the AAA credit card with this number 1-800-328-4850 and get your complaints or requests across to them.