Add eBay Store on Facebook Page – Facebook and other social media platforms are great platforms for online marketing. To reach your target audience and expand your business, you need to recognize the importance of Facebook as a marketing platform.
When you have an online presence, you have to invest your time into advertising your brand & products online if you wish to reach your target audience. And Facebook creates an avenue for you to do so.
eBay is an online marketplace where people place items for sale for interested buyers to discover and purchase. Adding your eBay store to Facebook is a great way to increase the visibility of your brand and reach your target audience.
Furthermore, you can simply add eBay store to Facebook to advertise your products to your followers who are potential customers.
So, Facebook can be an integral part of your marketing plan, the platform is totally free, and you can use it to increase sales for your eBay products.
How Do You Add eBay to Facebook
To connect the eBay store to your Facebook page, you have to create a Facebook account or a Facebook page.
Adding eBay products on your personal account can be a nuisance to your friends, so you should create a Facebook page.
Your Facebook page is your business page on the platform, and you can add your eBay products to advertise them on your page.
- If you don’t have a Facebook page, you can create one. But you must have a personal Facebook account before you can do so. Through your Personal account, you can create a business page. Once you set up your business page start advertising your product to your friends and followers.
- To create a business page, you need to provide the required information like your business name, business address and more. Then, you are ready to add eBay to your Facebook page.
- Furthermore, visit the Facebook.com/eBay while you are on your business page then select like to add your eBay news feed to your business page.
- Then log in to your eBay account and tap the MY EBAY link and select the ALL SELLING to view your auctions.
- Then you can click on one of your auctions and highlight the URL in the address bar of your web browser then right-click to copy the URL.
- Log in to your Facebook account to access your Facebook page. Then you can create a post for the new product and link to the auction by right-clicking on the post and click PASTE. This will make your products available to be viewed by your followers and friends.
- You can also connect your eBay store to your Facebook account by clicking MY EBAY under the Sites Preferences tab then you can select Facebook as one of the social media platforms for listing eBay products.
- You can also link eBay store to Facebook by clicking the downward-facing arrow on your account then you can change your account settings through the GENERAL tab. Just click LINKED ACCOUNTS under the General tab and tap on OpenID then add your eBay URL.
- Finally, you can start posting your eBay products on your Facebook page and start marketing your eBay products for your Facebook followers and friends to see.