Affordable Good Laptops – Laptops are generally becoming essentials every day, gone are the days when you had to break a bank to afford a particular type of good laptop for your everyday use. Now with the healthy competition amongst producing companies, we are being offered quality choices that wouldn’t make your pocket/savings burst out in tears.
We should mention that the fact that you are staying true to a budget doesn’t mean you are buying something that wouldn’t last or that is fake, there are tons of cheap good laptops that have incredible firepower that you probably have never heard of so Tecrada.com has compiled a list of good laptops that are cheap and efficient for your everyday use this 2018.
Here are your best 10 options when shopping for your affordable good laptops (they are arranged in no particular order):
- Chromebooks: Whether you buy a Samsung Chrome book, Asus or any other Chromebook, what you get is great functionality at a very low price point. For users who spend most of their work hours in the cloud, this is a fantastic choice, they have an incredible battery life and some go even lower than $300. The only downside may be the limited internal storage space.
- Acer Chromebook 14: This laptop sports amazing qualities. With the sleek exterior and top-notch build quality, this is definitely one laptop you want to look out for when shopping. It also goes for about $300.
- HP Pavilion 15: This laptop is most suitable for a student’s need. If you have a large workload, it is advisable not to bother going for this laptop.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 110s: This computer sure sports one of the most recognizable computer designs in recent times. Also comes at a low price point and its features make it quite a bargain.
- Dell Inspiron 11 3000: Do you want a sleek laptop with great color options or you are one for portability? This definitely is one of your best choices. Top notch color scheme, colorful enough to brighten your day.
- Lenovo Yoga Book (The windows 10 version): This amazing computer sports features like no other, in fact, it shouldn’t come cheap! It’s keyboard that doubles as a Wacom touch panel have to be the thing you should look out for!
- Acer Aspire E5-575: This laptop is an absolute steal! Is it the 1TB space it offers or the fantastic battery life? This laptop costs less than $400 and we repeat, it is an absolute steal for the features it offers.
- HP Stream 14: Enjoy a whole new level of functionality with the use of this budget laptop. It is perhaps the biggest choice here, so if you are one for big laptops, this is it.
- HP Notebook 15: A Windows 10 Laptop that combines functionality and bomb features! An absolutely fantastic buy also with a low price point at -$300.
- Microsoft’s Surface 3: This is everything you could wish for in portability!
These are pocket-friendly laptops that you can buy when you are on a budget. Find amazing quality on a budget!