American Express Credit Card Review – We all love that credit card with lots of bonus offers, cash-backs, gift cards and excellent customer service, American Express Credit Card is definitely one of those cards. Nevertheless, you ought to know the rates at which these services are provided, how to use your cards online, monitor your transactions with the card and know other relatable info to the use of this card.
But aren’t we here to help with that? We will walk you through the various aspects of American Express Credit Card, no worries! The American Express Credit Card has been there for a long time and is popularly known for the wide range of services it provides. The American Express Business Credit Card is issued to the business customers of the American Express but can also be used for personal needs.
American Express Credit Card Review and Benefits
The American Express Credit Card offers services that suit your lifestyle with excellent points program, 0 fraud liability and great customer care service. It issues a wide range of credit cards to both small business owners and medium-sized businesses and individuals for personal purchases.
If you are a business owner looking to finance your business, then you need to patronize this credit card. You can use the credit card to purchase air tickets, pay off service charges and more at multiple locations. You don’t have to worry about spending because the credit card cash limit is huge and it is perfect for cardholders who spend up to $1700 annually.
Cardholders earn up to $150 after they make $100 or more purchases as a welcome gift for their first three months of card membership. As a cardholder, you can also earn $100 back after you spend $6,500 within your first 12 months. You can use your credit card points for travels, stays at hotels and also gain miles for everyday purchases.
American Express Credit Card Rates/Fees
- There is no annual fee attached to its use
- There is a Late payment fee of $38
- Then, there are no added fees for foreign transactions
- You will need to pay $25 for usage after the first year
- 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months and a variable APR of 14.99% to 25.99%
How to Apply For American Express Credit Card
As a business owner and huge spender, American Express Credit Card is a perfect option for you, to apply;
- Simply visit the application page of the American Express Credit Card
- You will have to enter blank spaces requiring your business info and Zip code
- Click on the CONTINUE button; you will need to fill out your personal info in the next page that opens. Furthermore, you will be sent the credit card in your mail once your credit card application is approved. You can check your application status by calling at 1-800-519-6736
How to Access your American Express Credit Card Account
Customers of American Express can gain access to their account from the comfort of their homes or workplace through an internet connected device. You can log into your account by:
- Visiting the portal of the American Express Credit Cards
- Enter your User ID and password
- Click the login button to access your account.
How to Recover Password and Username for American Express
Don’t fret! You can always get back your password and username by simply following these steps;
- Click the FORGOT PASSWORD link on the login page of American Express Credit Card
- Provide your card number and card identification number
- Tap CONTINUE to regain access to your account
How to Contact the American Express Credit Card Customer Care Service
You can make inquiries about your account and credit card by calling customer care at 1-800-419-2122, they are always available for assistance. You can also make inquiries by simply visiting the customer service page of American Express credit card