AOL Mail Sign in – AOL is one of the top email providers in the world and provides free web-based email services to a large number of people all over the world. AOL mail offers users an awesome email experience with lots of exciting features that come with it.
Some of its excellent features include unlimited storage, AIM panel, spam protection, and up to 25 email attachment limits. Users can also send emails, text messages and AOL instant messenger messages. Once you sign up for an email account, you are expected to keep your email active, or it will be blocked after 90 days of inactivity.
AOL mail allows its users to customize their mail the way they want to have a more personal experience on the platform, and users can do so through the email settings. You can also add up to five accounts and manage all of them from the same place.
How to sign in to AOL Mail Account
After setting up your AOL mail account, you can easily log into your account using your login details. Creating a strong password is a good idea if you don’t want your account to be compromised, but you have to create something you can remember.
One downside of this platform is that AOL mail accounts that remain inactive for more than 90 days will be deactivated, and if it is idle for up to 184 days the account will be deleted. This means that users have to log into their accounts frequently, and they can do so through the desktop software or a web browser.
So, once you have created your account, you can then log in following these steps:
- Go to AOL login page via any browser of your choice
- Enter your email address
- Click NEXT
- Enter your password
- Then you can access your AOL mail account
- If you have forgotten your login details, click TROUBLE SIGNING IN and follow the necessary steps.
How to Reset your AOL Email Password
Without the right password, you cannot access your AOL mail account, so you need to reset your password to enable you to do so.
This is the most common problem users face while using this platform and we will show you how to go about resetting your password when you have forgotten it.
- Just go to AOL login page
- Enter the username then click on FORGOT PASSWORD
- Then choose the option for password recovery
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to recover your password.
- If you are having issues with your AOL mail account, you can simply contact AOL customer care to help you solve such problems.
- If your account has been deactivated, you should also contact AOL help and send them an email or chat with them through their official account on Twitter.
AOL mail is one of the most popularly known free email service providers, and it has exciting features that give its users an enjoyable email experience.
Create an account with them, sign in to your AOL Mail account using your login details, customize mail account to your taste, enjoy other awesome features and contact AOL mail support whenever you experience technical issues on the platform.