Aqua Credit Card Review – We simply love credit cards with good offers at reasonable rates; you surely don’t want to be left out on the benefits associated with Aqua Credit Card. The Aqua Credit Card is popular for its excellent services especially to individuals with bad credits.
It is mostly used in the UK and is provided by NewDay LTD companies for UK residents. The cashback offers and discount offers make the credit card worth having.
The credit card online services makes it easy for you to monitor your transaction aids you in making bill payments and financing other expenses. The cardholders of Aqua Credit Card earn 0.5% cash back which is transferred to your account every year.
Aqua Credit Card Review and Benefits
There is 0% interest on the payment of purchases you make in full amount every month. You can gain $100 cashback reward every year, and it also awards rewards for poor credits. The Aqua Credit Card provides credit card services to individuals who have been rejected by other credit card companies.
The credit card comes in different ranges; the Aqua Classic Card, Aqua Reward Card, Aqua Start Card and Aqua Advance Card. Its rewards and advance credit cards give credit cardholders cashback offers and reduce the interest they pay annually.
Credit cardholders can start with 34.9% variable APR but soon get the chance to cut it to 5% interest rate every year and up to 15% in three years. Customers of Aqua Credit Card get unlimited access to their credit reports.
Aqua Credit Card Fee/Rates
- The APR rate of this credit card is 35.9%
- The card charges on every bank transfer done by cardholders
- Also, the purchase rate of the card is 35.95%
- There are low fees for a cash advance, minimum and maximum credit limit do not have any fees attached to them.
- Also, there is no annual fee on Aqua Credit Cards
- There is 20 days period of grace for payment.
- And then, there is no fee on abroad purchases.
How to Apply For Aqua Credit Card
You can apply for your online by using any interconnected device; you can do so by:
- Visiting the Aqua Credit Card Application page
- Provide your personal information, your contact information, provide your residential address info, and provide your employment and spending information.
- Provide your bank details
- Click the APPLY NOW button to complete the process.
You can check your application status by calling at 0333-220-2691, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 8:30 pm. You can activate your credit card for a transaction by calling 0800 028 777, enter your card details and your card is ready for use.
How to Login Your Aqua Credit Card Account
Gaining access to your account is very easy, you can do so;
- By visiting the Aqua credit card portal
- Locate the login page
- Enter your username ID and password then, click NEXT
You will be redirected to the account management console after a while. Then your account is all yours to do what you please.
How to Recover Your Aqua Credit Card Password and Username
You can always regain your login details when you lose them by simply:
- Visiting the aqua credit card Sign in page
- Tap the FORGOT USER ID or FORGOT PASSWORD link, whichever one applies to you
- And enter the accurate details required to regain your account.
How to Contact Aqua Credit Card Customer Service
For any inquiries about your aqua credit card just call at 0800 028 7777, or you can mail your request to:
AQUA CUSTOMER SERVICES
PO BOX 173