Readers Tablet Reviews – Everyone seems to be joining the digital reading revolution; no one enjoys having piles of books waiting for them to read.
However, reading your favorite books on your smartphones or traditional tablets can cause eye-strain and may not give you that fantastic reading experience. So, what kind of tablets are reader-friendly? You don’t have to worry about answering that because we have got you covered.
What to Look Out For When Purchasing Readers Tablets
E-readers have won the hearts of so many readers. And there are, of course, several reasons why this is so. With its compact & simple design, easy-on-eyes display, large storage for books, and budget-freely price, E-readers are definitely ruling the market.
However, if you can’t have access to E-readers or just want to stick to traditional readers’ tablets, there are some essential things you need to know before purchasing one.
- First, you have to consider the tablet’s screen & size to ensure it gives you that fantastic reading experience.
- Ensure the display is backlit and has LED edge light that you can adjust to suit you. In addition, you can also check if the device has Wi-Fi or cellular connectivity so you can easily download or read your books online.
- Also, ensure the device is waterproof just in case you love reading close to a pool or sea.
- Finally, the price is also very important, so you know how much you get to spend on the tablet.
Best Readers Tablet Reviews
- Kindle E-reader: This tablet would totally give you that amazing reading experience. It has a built-in light, a touchscreen for turning pages, Wi-Fi connectivity, amazing resolution, and display, and its battery life can last for weeks. It is not waterproof, and it has no charging cover.
- Kindle Paperwhite E-reader: This is one of the best tablets for reading, and it has amazing features that come at an affordable price. It has Built-in-light, Wi-Fi and 3G options, 4GB internal storage, and battery life that lasts for weeks.
- Kobo Libra H2O: Kobo is an amazing reader tablet which is a non-amazon ebook reader. It has a lightweight and also water-resistant. It also has excellent format support, physical page-turn buttons, and color-changing front light. However, it cannot read Kindle books, does not work with audiobooks, and has no library subscription option.
- Onyx Boox Note2: If you are a large format reader, this is the perfect reader tablet. It has a solid battery life, full Google play support, note-taking pen, and other amazing features.
- Amazon Kindle Oasis: Amazon Kindle oasis is sleek, slim, has a crisp screen and a striking design. If you are style-conscious, then this is one tablet you should definitely check out. It also has an adjustable backlight, and it is also waterproof, but it is quite expensive.
If you are an avid reader and are looking for awesome reader tablets to give you that fantastic reading experience, you should check the reader tablets we have listed. So, you no longer have to worry about which reader tablet is best for you.