Wondering the best VR games you can play right now? Then read on. Virtual reality games are intense and immersive, and the more intense the better. Virtual reality gaming allows you to experience being in a 3D environment, and interact with that environments as you play the game. This is a very important part of the game.
There are particular hardware or platforms where these VR games are run. Facebook has the oculus rift, HTC has the Vive, and Sony has the PlayStation VR. There are also other mobile VR platforms or devices like the Google Cardboard, Samsung gear VR or the DayDream View. Here tecrada.com lists the best VR games you can play on these platforms.
Best VR Games
- The invisible hours: You surely have not played a more intense virtual reality game like the invisible hours. It is not a game where you control what goes on, instead, in this classic murder mystery game.
You have to be in the right place at the right time to observe seven suspects who may have murdered Nikolai Tesla in his mansion. It is a very immersive game and the VR adds a sense of presence. This game is playable on, Oculus touch, HTC Vive, PSVR, and Windows MR.
- Fruit Ninja VR: Does not matter if you believe it or not, fruit ninja makes a great virtual reality game. Swinging your Japanese Kitana blade with your motion controllers and slashing helpless fruits is really an experience, especially doing it in virtual reality.
The game is relaxing, peaceful too because it seems you are just playing with fruits, and also violent at the same time. This game is playable on Oculus touch, HTC vice, and PlayStation VR.
- The climb: This is a virtual reality game that will do either of these two things to you, cure you of your fear of heights or gives you a panic attack. This game involves you climbing the tallest mountains in the world.
It is one thing to watch mountain climbing movies, and entirely something different when it’s your leg dangling hundreds of feet, clinging to a rock with your life at stake. This virtual reality game will immerse you in that same scenario. Real mountains were used to bring this photo-realistic virtual gaming experience to life. It is playable on Oculus Rift and also HTC Vive.
- Minecraft VR: Minecraft has been a fascinating game for kids of all ages since 2009, with its unique way of building with virtual bricks and sharing your sophisticated creation to people. Minecraft has always been an addictive game, even when it was not in virtual reality. This game in virtual reality will even make it more addictive. This game is playable on minecraft.net
- Star Wars Battlefront: Rouge one X-wing VR mission: This is one of the best virtual reality gaming experience you will get, it, unfortunately, is just a single mission. This virtual reality game places you inside an X-wing as an inexperienced pilot from the Star Wars Trilogy. You will travel through asteroid fields and engage TIE-fighters in battle. The game is adrenaline packed and you will surely come back for more. This game is playable on PlayStation VR and XBOX.