Before the year runs out, there’s still more than enough time to check out the best and cheapest Electric cars to buy in the year 2021.
This article has researched the very best affordable electric vehicle for 2021, and we’ve listed them below.
These EVs are all below £30,000, so discover them all and go for the EV of your wish.
THE MOST AFFORDABLE ELECTRIC VEHICLES OF 2021
The cheapest electric cars to buy in the year 2021 are:
- Vauxhall Cora-e: the Vauxhall Cora-e is one of the cheapest electric vehicles that happened to be a competitor to the well-known Peugeot e-208. It has the same range as that of Peugeot e-208 (209), and they have a similar price. The Vauxhall Cora-e has a fast-charging capability that lets you charge 80% in less than an hour (30 minutes tops) from a 100KW charging station. This car has 5 seats, cost £26,640, is available and can run approximately 209 miles (WLTP). The electric vehicle (Vauxhall Corsa-e) has three trim levels. They are:
- The entry-level SE NAV Premium
- The mid-range SRI NAV
- The top-end ELITE NAV Premium
Here’s a link that could help out with Vauxhall Corsa-e leasing deals https://www.edfenergy.com/electric-cars/leasing/vauxhall-corsa-e
- Skoda CITIGOe iV: this Electric Vehicle is one of the cheapest EVs you can get in the year 2021 and lets its users operate its features remotely. The Skoda CITIGOe iV has a navigational system and information on the existing range, and this same car gets connected via Skoda’s Connect App. It’s got four seating space, cost about £15,000, charges about 80% in an hour. It runs approximately 135 miles and is available for purchase. Here’s an accessible link https://www.edfenergy.com/electric-cars/leasing/skoda-citigo-e
- MG ZS EV: it’s one of the very best electric SUVs that happen to be a bit similar to their nearest rival, the Hyundai Kona Electric; though it doesn’t have the high price tag, it’s got lots of room/ boot space. As a car user, you will have access to blind-spot detection, adaptive cruise control and autonomous emergency braking. Also, get the sat-nav, keyless entry and great screen with Apple CarPlay. It can run approximately 140 miles, charges 80% in 40 minutes and cost about £28,495. A helpful link https://www.edfenergy.com/electric-cars/leasing/mg-zs-electric
- VW ID.3 Pure: this very amazing electric vehicle is one of a kind. It is one of the very first releases of their EV series. Its got a great design, has all the newest and updated tech and tends to be a high-performance electric car. At the moment, there are already quite many styles and trim levels for sale with an option of two various batteries. It costs around £25,000. It can run for about 175 miles, charges for 80% in less than an hour (45 minutes) and is available. A helpful link is https://www.edfenergy.com/electric-cars/leasing/vw-id3-pro-performance
- Peugeot e-208: the Peugeot is of great value and is one of the most affordable electric vehicles you could get in 2021. It is well known in the UK, has a fully electric 50Wh battery and makes about 138 horsepower available. The Peugeot e-208 is just the perfect vehicle for long trips that can save you the stress of controlling manually (it could be controlled remotely through an app called MyPeugeot app). It lets its user access the status, activate, stop and plan out a perfect charging period. The Peugeot runs for approximately 217 (WLTP) miles, price ranges for about £26,025. It charges to 80% in 30 minutes tops and is currently available for purchase. Don’t miss out on this offer; it’s a no-brainer.
Finally, we have listed some of the very best and cheapest electric cars to buy in 2021 for anyone and everyone can go for with their prices, ranges etc. If any of them suits you, make your purchase now and enjoy all their benefits.