Classic Christmas Songs – Trying to get hyped for Christmas, quality festive playlist like the Christmas songs or amazing Xmas movies to be enjoyed by the whole family will help do the great work.
And someone asked, “what do you think Christmas is all about?” Christmas isn’t just about sharing gifts, big or small; it’s about whom we care about and connect with. That’s what makes sharing the holidays with loved ones so very special.
From old classic Christmas songs to more popular Christmas songs, these are the best way to make your Christmas a memorable one.
Classic Christmas songs aren’t like other songs; they provide the perfect soundtrack for all of your holiday plans and Christmas season.
Get in the Mood of Christmas – Top Xmas Songs Countdown
Christmas songs consist of a mixture of different genres played during the festive season; it helps bring happiness and joy to all who listen to Christmas music. Christmas songs give inspiration, find the traditional Christmas songs get them downloaded straight away.
Below are some classic Christmas songs you need know;
- Hey sis, it’s Christmas – by Ru Paul, is an old school hip hop flavor and a bone-shaking Christmas song.
- “Walt’s off the Flowers from the Nutcracker” by Tchaikovsky. After the turmoil of the earlier portion of the ballet, when the Nutcracker battles the Mouse King. This masterpiece brings to life the experience of a beautiful sunrise after a night’s storm and a renewed sense of peace and happiness.
- I believe in Father Christmas – by Greg lake, it’s one of the best classic Christmas songs for Christmas season.
- Mary’s boy child – this classic Christmas song was first recorded by an American calypso music star “Harry Belafonte” in the year 1956. Harry Belafonte’s ultra-classic arrangement in the Christmas song still makes the song very lovely for more than 60years.
- “L’adieu des Bergers (The Shepherds’ Farewell)” by Hector Berlioz. It’s worthy of note that this song was set shortly after Christmas when the shepherds bid the Holy Family farewell as they flee from the evil King Herod to Egypt. This amazing Xmas theme song from the 19th century Ontario L’enfance du Christ by the French composer Berlioz brings a lightness to this dark moment in the baby Jesus’ story.
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas – by Frank Sinatra.
- Santa Claus is coming to town – by Bruce Springsteen.
- Rocking around the Christmas tree – by Brenda Lee.
- Run Rudolph Run – by Chuck Berry.
- Wonderful Christmastime – by Paul McCartney.
- White Christmas – by Bing Crosby.
- Blue Christmas – by Elvis Presley.
Our 8 Classic Christmas Songs
It’s never too early or late to start playing a classic Christmas songs. These classic Christmas songs never fade away, no matter how long it’s been played.
From old classic songs from Mendelssohn to more popular holiday Christmas songs from Gruber, you get inspired and wish to be a Christmas time.
Below are 8 classic Christmas songs you need to listen to;
- Hark the Herald Angels sing – by Mendelssohn
- Little tree – by Whitacre
- Winter – by Vivaldi
- Silent Night – by Gruber
- The Messiah – by George Frederick
- I saw 3 ships – by Oratorio device Noel
- Sleigh ride from 3 German dances – by Wolfgang
- Magnificent – by J.s Bach
For more info on classic Christmas songs, drop your comments in the box provided below, have a wonderful Christmas celebration.