So you need to create a group chat to take a really large number of people, but you are worried about how to achieve this and what app to use? Do not fret. You can use the Telegram app. Telegram is a wonderful messaging app that helps you keep in touch with all your family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, classmates, acquaintances, etc. All you need is an internet connection to create a Telegram Group Chat.
- It is super-fast, easy and free.
- Your messages sync across all your devices, at the same time, keeping you in the loop always.
- You can create groups to take up to 200,000 members or channels for broadcasting to a limitless number of audiences.
- Telegram makes it possible for you to send messages, pictures, videos, and files of any type or format to your contacts.
- You all get the option of writing to your phone contacts and finding people by their usernames if they are on the app.
- You can also make phone calls with Telegram because it supports end-to-end-encrypted voice calls so that no unauthorized third party can listen in on your conversations.
- You can make use of Telegram on tablets, smartphones, and computers.
How to Create Telegram Account
Telegram is getting more attention than most other messaging apps with all its cool and awesome features. I am guessing you know this already and you want to create your account. It is simple. Just follow the steps below.
- Install the Telegram app from either Google Play Store or App Store and the open the app after installing it.
- You need to input your phone number to create an account. After sliding over the welcome screen, click on the Start Messaging button and enter your phone number. After entering your number, you will get a code sent to you. Enter the code into the app.
- Telegram will need you to add your first and last name.
That is all. You have created a Telegram account. Pretty easy, right? You can now message your friends and stay connected. Have fun.
How Do I Start A Telegram Group Chat?
This is very easy to do.
- For iOS: Click on the icon at the top right corner in Chats, then click on ‘New Group’
- For Android: Click on the circular pencil icon on the chat list and then click on ‘New Group.’
- For Telegram Desktop: Tap the menu button at the top left corner then click ‘New Group.’
You can name your new group whatever you want and invite as many people as you would like to. Now everybody can connect. That is so cool.
How Can I Create Telegram Link?
This is also really easy to do. First,
- you must have already created a group on Telegram.
- Then, go to the Add participant section and click on ‘invite to group via link.’ Obviously, before the person you are inviting can actually join the group via the invite link, the person must be on the Telegram app.
Groups can become public and get a short link, for instance; t.me/publicrungroup, making it possible for anyone to check out the group’s entire chat history and join to post messages. So be careful about this option.