Facebook Business Australia – Facebook has over 2 billion users connecting and communicating with other users for various reasons; small business owners can take advantage of this to promote their brand and reach their target audience.
A Facebook business page is a good way to create an online presence for your brand, showcase items you have on sale, and connect with customers.
There are lots of business owners in Australia who optimized Facebook business pages and are now quite successful on the platform. But how do you create a business page, engage your audience, and market your items effectively on Facebook? This article will open your eyes to these questions.
How Do You Create a Facebook Business Page?
You can boost your brand awareness and recognition by creating a business page through which you can keep in touch with your customers. To create a business, you need to have a personal account first, just follow these steps to create a Facebook business page:
- Log into your personal account
- Click on the CREATE button on the right-hand side of the blue toolbar.
- From the drop-down list that appears, select PAGE
- Choose a page category from the list of options; you can either choose BUSINESS OR BRAND or COMMUNITY OR FIGURE. Just select Business or Brand for the kind of business you are running.
- Enter business info such as business name and category.
- Upload your profile photo and cover photo; it should be something related to your business like a business Logo.
- Invite your friends to like your page.
- Add other important business info; you can give out additional details about your business to give your customers insights about the business.
- Add a button to your business page, like Call-to-Action button that prompts customers to make quick decisions. They can contact you easily, book with you, download your app or shop with you.
How Do You Promote Your Facebook Business Page in Australia
Creating a Facebook business page in Australia is just one step to promoting your business online, where most people fail is in promoting their pages effectively.
Let’s give you some tips for promoting your business page:
- First, after creating your business page, you need to be active on the page. Share high-quality contents from time to time to keep the page active.
- Use Facebook groups effectively, look for Facebook groups that suit your niche, and advertise your products there. This can help you promote your brand, gain fans for your page who are your business customers.
- Try as much as possible to get as many likes as possible for your business page; people tend to join pages with lots of likes than pages with low likes. If you can’t boost your page yourself, you can use professionals by contacting them through Fiverr; they can help boost your page on Facebook.
- Engage your fans, ask them questions, respond to their comments, and post high-quality contents that interest them.
- Use Facebook ads; Facebook ads can help you reach your target audience, which can help promote your page and boost your sales. Facebook targets the specific audience you want to reach; it knows a lot about its users, which is an advantage.
- Link your website to your business page to allow users to visit your website with ease. Just add the URL of your website to the about section of your page.
- Use Facebook insights and analytics to determine the success of your page and its lapses. Facebook insight shows you the number of your page’s views, how many people it has reached, the level of engagement, and more. This can help you find out your weaknesses and helps you know the best way to improve your posts.
- Create Facebook videos; you can do so through your Facebook live; this can help you build a relationship with your customers. They can see the items you are selling live and even get to meet you through Facebook live streaming.
- Offer giveaways and contest to drive organic traffic on your page. This can get people to click more on your page and create more likes for your page. Follow Facebook regulations when hosting Facebook rules to ensure you don’t run into problems. Giveaways and contest can increase customers’ interest in your page, increase the level of engagement on your page, and promote your page even better.
You can use these tips to promote your business page on Facebook, gain more fans, and start generating sales.
How Do You Sell Through Your Business Page
Once you have a business page in Australia, this means you can promote your brand and sell your products, however, before you can sell through your business page, you need to set up a Facebook store. How do you set up a Facebook store?
It’s quite easy, follow these steps:
- From your Facebook page, access the admin panel.
- Then locate the shop icon on the left and click on it. Activate the shop icon through your Templates to enable you to see it.
- Then proceed to SETTINGS >> TEMPLATES >> TABS, click on the edit button. From the pop-up page, apply for shop icon
- Afterward, click on the shop tab, follow the on-screen prompts
- Enter your business detail, then click NEXT
- Enter additional info about your business such as the State you do your business and Tax Registration Number. Then, e
nterpayment info required such as email address and currency. Then click the Finish button.
- Add your payment details by clicking SET UP PAYMENT DETAILS. Enter all necessary details as demanded in the form. Once you are done providing the required info, click on the SAVE button.
- Preview the details you have added to ensure you entered the accurate info.
- The next step is to link your bank to your Facebook store for payments.
- Set up your shipping options and your return policy and customer service email on the SET YOUR PREFERENCES step, then click FINISH to conclude the process.
Having a Facebook business page in Australia is a good way to promote your business and increase your brand awareness. Facebook has a wide customer base, and you can use this to your advantage, use Facebook ads to reach your target audience with ease. You need to keep your page active, engage your audience, and post high-quality contents and keep promoting your Facebook business page.