Facebook Live Streaming – Facebook is a fun place to connect with family & friends and meet new people. Facebook has continued to upgrade its features over the years, making the platform even more sophisticated than it used to be and a much more fun place to visit.
The Facebook live streaming is another awesome feature on Facebook that creates a powerful way to connect with your friends and followers.
This is the best way to interact with your followers in real-time and get to know them better, so if you are a business person or celebrity, you can get to have a more personal relationship with your followers through Facebook live streaming.
You can interact with close friends, business partners, clients, and followers and let them have a look at your life through Facebook video streaming.
With Facebook live streaming, anyone at all can pick their device and share part of their daily life experience with their Facebook friends and followers.
How to Use Facebook Live on Mobile
If you wish to broadcast live videos through your Facebook app on your mobile device, just follow these steps:
- Open your Facebook app, then click on WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND? At the top of your news feed on Facebook app.
- Then, tap the LIVE VIDEO ICON (which looks like a person icon with a broadcast signal around the head)
- You can write a description of the video if you want
- Choose the audience you want to broadcast your video to, you can either choose Public or Friends.
- Then click GO LIVE, then you can start your live video streaming.
- Once you are done broadcasting your video, click FINISH
- Your Live video will be broadcasted to the audience you choose, but if there’s anyone of them trolling you on the video, you can simply tap their profile photo next to their comment and tap BLOCK to block them.
- It is also essential to take note that the maximum time for Facebook live video is 30 minutes.
- During a live broadcast, you can get to see the names of friends watching your live videos and the number of viewers too.
How to Do Facebook Live on Desktop
Facebook live was initially just for mobile users, the feature was first rolled out on iOS before it became available to android users, and finally, Facebook users can now broadcast on android devices and desktop as well. Let’s show you the simple steps for going live on Facebook on your desktop:
- First, you have to go to your Facebook page
- Then you have to click START LIVE VIDEO under your cover photo
- If it is your first time using Facebook live on a desktop, you can pay close attention to the on-screen prompt showing you how to use Facebook live. Or you can skip it if you want to.
- Now you have to add a description of your live video, let your audience have an idea of what they are about to watch.
- You can then tag people, add an emotion (your feeling at that time) and you can even check in your location. Then click next when you are done.
- Grant Facebook access to use your mic and Camera by clicking ALLOW when prompted to do so.
- Finally, you can then preview your live video before clicking the blue GO LIVE button at the bottom right corner.