FaceTime Share Screen is an apple based platform that lets everyone in a FaceTime call look at photos, browse the web or help each other out.
How to Share Screen on FaceTime
- Launch FaceTime on your iPhone mobile device.
- Tap New FaceTime and select the contacts you want to add, as this will share your screen with them.
- Tap on the FaceTime button alternatively select a recent contact to initiate a video call.
- When the call has connected, Tap on the SharePlay button at the top-right corner of the screen in the new control panel.
- Tap share my screen in the dropdown.
- Once FaceTime Screen has started, you can navigate any app screen you want to share with callers.
With these steps, everyone you share your FaceTime screen with will see your mobile screen you stop sharing.
Note: Other users cannot control this shared content; even if you get a notification, other users won’t see it.
While sharing your FaceTime screen with others, not all content will be visible to other users; some are restricted, such as:
- Content that requires a subscription.
- Content that requires a free trial.
- And also content that requires a purchase or rental service to view.
With SharePlay, You can watch a video together with your shared users, listen to music together, and work out together by sharing content through supported apps.
To Join A Screen Sharing Session:
While in a FaceTime call, tap on “open next” to join screen sharing.
To Take over Screen Sharing from someone else:
- Tap on the share content button.
- Tap on share my screen.
- And finally, tap on replace existing.
How to end a FaceTime Sharing Session:
- At the of your FaceTime caller.
- You will see a share content button; tap on it to end the FaceTime call session.
“The new SharePlay feature in iOS 15.1 is probably going to be very popular. It will allow friends and family to chat together while watching videos or listening to music; let business associates discuss a spreadsheet while out and about; or make it easier to share and comment on your latest group photos. And as Apple adds more apps that can make use of SharePlay, it should just get better,” the verge reported.
How to turn on the Apple Music Sleep Timer!
FaceTime is an apple based app platform that all iOS users to share their device screen with other uses; there is some restricted feature that cannot be shared on the FaceTime mobile platform, this includes content that requires a subscription, content that requires a free trial, content that requires a purchase or rental service to view.