Mobile applications make it easy for us to access certain platforms without necessarily going through a web address. The Gmail mobile app enables users to send and receive electronic mail through their mobile devices.
Users can access their emails using their phones, iPads and other mobile devices. Gmail app helps you read and write emails from your device. And also, it enables you to store them with its 15MB of storage. You can download the app by searching for Gmail on apple store or google playstore, then you download and install on your device.
You will be required to create a google account before you can sign in your Gmail account in your Gmail app. Google accounts work in tandem with google apps, so if you have no Google account, you will be required to do so. But if you do you just have to enter your email address and password. And click sign in to enjoy Gmail services with your mobile app.
Features of Gmail Mobile App
Gmail app has a wide range of features that make it one of the best email platforms. Its features enable its users to enjoy their services and perform functions that are email related like;
- Messages are grouped into primary, social and promotional to guide you in choosing which specific type you wish to select.
- The compose icon enables you to create new messages and send it out. To send the message you have to enter the recipient’s email address and the subject of the message.
- Gmail filters enable you to organize your mail in a variety of ways. Filtering makes your email inbox to look well organized and sorted out. Making it easy for you to locate specific message inbox.
- Gmail mute conversations enable you to silence notifications about specific threads you do not wish to pop up on your message inbox
- Gmail hang out creates a platform for users to meet and interact with each other.
- The live video chat feature gives you the opportunity to interact with friends and family live on video.
- Self-destruct feature enables users to set an expiration date for a mail, and once the time comes, the message vanishes from your e-mail.
- The offline support feature makes it possible for you to draft new messages without an internet connection, only that you can’t send them.
- Smart reply gives you a few responses that are quick replies to emails. It is a list of messages that pop up for you to choose one as a smart reply to a mail.
- Gmail Spam filters notify you of incoming messages that might be potentially dangerous to your email.