Hangouts Friend Finder – Google offers users a chance to interact with others through Gmail. Hangout is a chat app built in the free version of Gmail and can be used for both business and personal calls. It is an app for free messaging and video calls. And it offers video-calling features, and you can chat with anyone else with a Google account.
Google hangout works on both mobile devices and desktop browsers, and you can access it through your Gmail. Google hangout is great for business calls and a great place for starting meaningful relationships. And it is simply a click away in Gmail, and you can start making friends and connecting with business associates.
Finding friends or new people to connect with on Gmail isn’t so difficult. Google hangout makes it easy for you to connect with people either through chat, video call, or voice call. Finding someone on Google hangout is quite easy once you have their contact saved in your Google contacts.
Or you can find new people on the app by inviting them to connect with you. And you can also decide to limit your connection to only people who have your email address or number.
Let’s check out ways to find someone on Google Hangout:
How to Find Someone on Hangout Desktop via Hangouts Friend Finder
Before you can connect with someone on Google hangout, you will need to find them on the platform, and we will walk you through the steps.
To find someone on Google hangout on your computer:
- Go to hangouts.google.com on your PC or Mac
- Click On the “Contacts” icon which is at the left slide of the screen.
- Then Click On “New Conversation” And Enter the name and email address of the contact on the search bar
- The person’s name will appear in a drop-down menu if the contact has previously contacted you.
- If you have not connected with the contact before on Google, but you have their email address or phone number, you will be prompted to send them an invite.
How to Add Someone on Google Hangouts Mobile App
To find someone on Google hangout on your mobile device, follow these steps:
- Open the Google hangout app on your device
- Then Tap the “Contact” icon at the bottom left corner. Then you would see a list of contacts who are “On Hangout” and those who are “Not On Hangout.”
- Then type the name, phone number, or email address of the person you want to connect with. Then you can choose to either message, voice call or video call them.
Once you have a Google Account reaching out to your friends, business associates, and meeting new people becomes rather easy. Google hangout is just a Click away in Gmail, and you can have an amazing time chatting with friends and meeting new people.
Google hangout makes it rather easy for you to find people to connect with on the app. And it is absolutely free to hang out with all your friends so long as they have google accounts.