How Long Does It Take To Charge Apple Watch – The battery is an essential component of your Apple Watch; in order to use the device to the fullest, you need to have a charged battery. Your Apple Watch comes with a magnetic charging cable that you can use to keep the battery charged.
However, how long it takes to charge may vary. Alternatively, you can purchase a magnetic charging dock. Since you know how important the battery life of your device is, you may be wondering how long it takes to charge the battery.
According to Apple, it takes two hours to charge an Apple Watch’s battery fully. Now, let’s find more about charging Apple Watch battery and how long it takes to do so.
How to Charge Apple Watch
Your Apple Watch is a piece of tech that’s worn on your wrist every time of the day. And you probably want this device charged so you can reach your activity goals for the day. The only way to maximize the use of your battery is by charging it properly.
The charging process is straightforward and easy, so let’s show you how to charge it:
- Set up your charger. You need to attach the Apple Watch charging cable to your watch and make sure the concave side is facing up.
- You can also decide to purchase the charging dock for your Apple Watch. It charges in the same way (inductive charging connector) as your Apple Watch charger. You can charge your phone in a flat position or turn on its side. While charging your Apple Watch on the dock, it goes into nightstand mode and can be used as an alarm clock.
- To charge your Apple Watch, plug the charging cable or dock into a power adapter. Then plug the power adapter into a power outlet. Notably, Apple suggests you set up the charger in a well-ventilated area.
- The next thing is to take the charging circle and touch it to the back of your watch. These two parts will magnetically connect to each other.
- A chime noise means the battery is charging; if there’s no noise, then the device is in silent mode. You would also see a lightning bolt symbol at the top left corner that indicates that the device is charging. It is green in color, and the red color you see on your device means your device needs charging.
How Long Does It Take To Charge Apple Watch
You may decide to charge your Apple Watch every night or once in three days. Whichever you choose to do, you are probably eager to know how long it takes to get the charging done.
According to Apple’s product setting, Apple watch series 3 and 4 take up to one and a half hours to charge from 0% to 80%.
And it takes two hours to charge it to 100% if you are using the magnetic charger. But the environmental factors may also affect how long it takes this device to charge. So, you know what to expect now when it comes to how long your device takes to charge fully.