How to Apply for Alaska Airlines Credit Card – The Alaska credit card is issued by the bank of America. It provides lots of services for customers of Alaska airlines which makes it a good option for travels. Furthermore, frequent travellers are often looking out for discount offers, bonuses and other services for purchases made on travels.
If you are one of those travelers then Alaska credit card is the right option for you. Cardholders can access their account for payment of bills and online management and transactions history as well.
The Alaska credit card comes in two forms; the Alaska visa signature card which requires 5,000 credit limit. And the Alaska visa platinum card with a lesser credit limit.
The Alaska credit card is designed to provide bonus offers, and discount offers for customers who patronize Alaska airlines. Therefore if you are looking for a credit card that gives awesome bonuses and rewards to their customers, Alaska credit card is definitely what you are looking for.
For customers who fly frequently this card is designed to reward them with generous bonuses, savings for spending on airlines and other related services. Alaska credit cardholders enjoy lots of privileges and are also offered fast customer care service.
The bonuses earned from making purchases with card are not only used for this airline travels but also used for several other airlines associated with Alaska airlines.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Benefits
All cardholders receive a welcome gift of 25,000 bonus miles which is worth $475. Cardholders earn 3 miles for every 41 they spend on Alaska airlines. Cardholders are given bonus of 30,000 miles (worth $570) after spending $1000 for purchases within first 90 days of account opening.
You earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on other purchases, free checked bag, no foreign transactions fee and no mileage cap. cardholders are offered companion fare each year for free travel on Alaska airlines. You get a discount offer of free checked bag for you and any other 6 guests on the Alaska flight reservation.
Cardholders are given discounts at more than 800 destinations for purchases they make with the card which helps them save a lot of money while travelling. Your bonus miles rewarded to you do not expire as long as you do not use them, so they are intact till when you use them.
The miles can also be redeemed and used for hotel stays at a wide variety of participating properties.
Alaska Credit Card Fees/Rate
- Annual fee of $75 are attached to this credit card use
- It offers a cash advance at the rate of 19.99% to 26.99% and a cash advance fee $10
- Late payment fee is $38
- Balance transfer fee is $10
- Companion fares can be renewed for subsequent years with a cost of $121.00 including base fares and fees
- The regular APR is 16.99% -24.99% on purchases
How to Apply for Alaska Airlines Credit Card
You surely want to use this card because of the palatable offers and bonuses attached to it. You can apply for the card by visiting the bank of America or calling the Alaska airline on their customer care line. Or visit the bank of America portal to apply.
Alaska Airlines Credit Card Login
- Simply go to the webpage of the bank of America, locate the log in section
- Enter your online ID and passcode
- Then click the SIGN button
How to Recover User ID and Password
- If you have lost your password or user ID, visit the webpage of bank of America
- Then, locate the log in section and click on SIGN IN HELP OPTIONS link
- You will find FORGOT YOUR ONLINE ID and FORGOT YOUR PASSCODE link on the next page.
- Click on the link that applies to you and you can recover any of the two you are looking for.
How to Contact Alaska Credit Card Customer Care Service
You can lodge complaints or make enquiries by simply calling at 1-315724-4022 or visit the bank of America contacts page for more assistance.