Canceling Pandora premium subscription is quite easy though it might be a little tricky, but all you have to do is cancel or change the subscription from where you subscribed.
So, if you subscribed via the app or through the website, then you need to cancel or change the subscription from there. Now, let’s look at ways to cancel the Pandora premium subscription.
How to Cancel Pandora Premium via Pandora Website
- Go to the official Pandora website through your computer’s web browser.
- Then you need to log in using your email address and password. If you are already logged in, this will open the website.
- Then Click On your profile icon at the upper-right corner of the page.
- A drop-down menu will appear, click on the SETTINGS option.
- This would open the Settings page, click on the SUBSCRIPTION option at the left side of the page.
- Click On SWITCH PLANS, and this would open your Pandora subscription information.
- Then click CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION near the bottom of the page. If you don’t see this option, this means you signed up for Pandora on a different platform.
- Then enter your password prompted to do so. Then follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the cancellation process.
Cancel Pandora Premium on iPhone
- Open your iPhone’s settings
- Then Tap your Apple ID, which the top item on the Setting’s page.
- Then Tap the iTunes & App Store near the middle of the page.
- Tap your Apple ID, and a pop-up menu will appear.
- Then Tap VIEW APPLE ID option, which is at the top of the pop-up menu.
- Enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID when prompted to do so.
- Then Tap SUBSCRIPTION, you will find this option near the bottom of the page.
- Select PANDORA SUBSCRIPTION; this will open the Pandora subscription page.
- Once the page opens, click on CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION. Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the subscription process.
How to Cancel Pandora Premium Subscription on Android
- Open the Google play store app on your Android device.
- Then Tap the menu icon at the top-left corner of the screen, and a pop-out menu will appear.
- Then Tap ACCOUNT on the pop-out menu.
- This would open the Account page; then, you can click on the SUBSCRIPTIONS option.
- Click On Pandora Subscription and Tap CANCEL. Then you can follow any on-screen instruction to complete the process.
- Once the process is canceled, the Pandora subscription will not be automatically renewed.
Pandora Cancel Subscription via Amazon on Kindle Fire
- Open the apps page from the home screen.
- Scroll down the Apps page and click on STORE, and this would open the kindle Fire store app.
- Tap MY SUBSCRIPTION on the STORE Menu. Just click the three-dot icon on the Store Menu to find this option.
- Click Pandora on the list of current subscriptions
- Then Tap TURN OFF AUTOMATIC RENEWAL to disable automatic subscription renewal for Pandora.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to conclude the cancellation process. Once the process is concluded, your Pandora subscription will no longer be automatically renewed. The current subscription will be active until the end of the current billing cycle.