How to Change Language Setting on Facebook – The Facebook language you add on settings determines the language you use in communicating and performing functions on the platform. So, you have to ensure that the language is what you can understand and can use effectively on the platform to enable you enjoy your Facebook.
Facebook gives its users the opportunity to control their settings to suit them, to enable them enjoy the platform the way they want, so your Facebook settings are in your hands. You can access your Facebook language setting and change it to whatever you like through your Facebook settings page.
With over 100 languages as part of Facebook language, Fb accommodates individuals from various parts of the world with different languages. And its language settings enables users set the language they use on the platform to what they can understand. This is quite expected since Facebook is a popular platform used by millions of people all over the world.
By creating a long list of languages users can choose from, it removes the language barrier that would have limited the number of people patronizing the platform to just few people that understand few languages.
Facebook has varieties of language on its settings, and you can change it to the specific one you understand or use; you can choose whatever language you’re comfortable with from the language settings.
You might even find your own language as part of the languages contained on Facebook, and enjoy that personalized service Facebook offers by performing Facebook functions in a language you understand.
How to Change Language Setting on Facebook on Android
Most times your Facebook language appears to be the same as the one you have set up as your device’s language in your settings; however you can choose to change the language to whatever you want through your Facebook language setting.
If you are having any problem getting it done, do not bother yourself anymore because we are right here to walk you through the steps of changing your Facebook language. To get it done:
- Click the menu icon on your Facebook app
- Scroll down the menu page and click on SETTINGS
- Scroll to ACCOUNT SETTINGS, and then click on LANGUAGE
- Select the language you wish your Facebook to appear in by tapping on it, this concludes the process and Facebook language automatically changes.
- Facebook tooltips, notifications and operations will all appear in the language you have changed Facebook language to.
How to Change Facebook Language Settings on IOS Devices
You can change your language settings for your Facebook app by changing the general language setting for your device; follow these steps to get it done:
- Go to your phone’s settings, and tap GENERAL
- Scroll down the page and click on LANGUAGE & REGION
- Tap on iPhone LANGUAGE, a list of languages will appear
- Choose the language you want from the list of languages that appear, then click DONE
- A confirmation screen will pop up, and then tap to change language to the selected language you want. This would automatically change your Facebook language to the language you have updated your device to.
How to Change Facebook Language on Computer
If you wish to change your Facebook language on your computer device, it is quite easy, just follow these steps to get it done:
- Visit the Facebook website through any browser of your choice on your device
- Log into your Facebook account
- Once on your Facebook page, click the MENU arrow at the top right corner of your screen
- Then click SETTINGS on the menu screen
- Then click LANGUAGE, and then click EDIT next to the question WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU WANT FACEBOOK IN?
- Click the SHOW FACEBOOK IN THIS LANGUAGE option, then go through the drop-down menu and select the language you want your Facebook to appear in
- Then click SAVE CHANGES. Facebook will now appear in the language you have updated it to.