Electronic mail has replaced the old system of sending and receiving messages. It is faster, better and easier to use for accessing and sending messages. Email has become a common format for receiving, typing and sending important messages using your electronic devices. Messages can be easily distributed via internet-connected devices from one user to another. Email has not only replaced the manual letter writing method, but it has also replaced phone calls to some extent in many social situation and professional environment. It has become a prevalent form of communication with which people keep in touch. However, most email users still ask the question; “how can I Check My Email Inbox?”
Email addresses are web links to users. They are often written with a username at the beginning followed by the email service provider’s domain name. You do not only send typed messages, but you can attach images or recorded messages to send to other users. There are various email service providers like outlook, Gmail, Yahoo mail, mail.com, Zoho email. You can use Email as an official platform for professional purposes. The email service providers also provide their services for both personal and professional use. Interacting with people involves sending and receiving messages, therefore viewing your inbox is an integral part of being an email user. You might be wondering how you can view your email inbox; we are here to help you with the steps
How to Check My Email Inbox
The inbox folder stores all emails you receive from other people including spam emails. To view messages from other users, you have to go through your inbox. Inbox is the default view in Gmail that can’t change.
To view your inbox:
- Login to your inbox in your email account
- Below the JUMP MENU link, you can see messages in your inbox
- Select the preferred link via the message title to open it
- Tap the link to open and read messages.
Some Tips for Your Email
- Alternatively, you can check your inbox by simply clicking in the right pane of your email account
- You can delete emails by ticking box in front of each email and click the trash icon on the toolbar.
- Google places messages considered –potentially harmful in the spam. If you can’t messages in the spam folder, click the more link to check messages.
- If you cannot open email messages on your account, it could be that your inbox is full or the message is too bulky. You can always free up spaces; to receive new messages.
To Check My Email Inbox
- Navigate to gmail.com using any web browser or log in your account through your Gmail app.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click SIGN IN
- Select the particular message you wish to read from there. If you can’t see your inbox, go to your inbox folder.
In conclusion, viewing your inbox is very necessary and also easy to do. There are a couple of ways to go about it. It’s very convenient and straightforward, and you shouldn’t have any difficulties using it. So we hope this short article answers the question of “how can I check my email inbox?” for you.