How to Contact AOL Customer Service – Every good platform or service provider has a functional support page. Customer care services assist customers who are facing some technical problems on their platform.
AOL mail also has a customer service and support page on social media platforms to help customers. AOL mail support is simply a channel through which AOL offers help to customers to help them solve technical problems.
The AOL mail has an official support page account on Twitter through which it addresses different problems that may be affecting different subscribers.
AOL points out the different issues through their support page, such as slow computers, spyware and malware, cybercrime. They also identifies solutions to such problems.
Most times, subscribers are advised to contact an AOL agent to help them handle any issue affecting them; users can also ask specific questions affecting them on AOL customer page.
How to Contact AOL Customer Service
There are so many contact information on the internet for users to contact AOL mail support services. However, the most trusted and effective way to communicate is by visiting their CONTACT US page.
On the AOL Email Help, you will get many Support Options. However, AOL no longer offers phone support to its subscribers. So when you click Talk to Us option, you will get instructions on how to proceed.
- Since the phone support is no longer available, the options now available to you to reach AOL mail support is either email or Twitter.
- Once you click on the Contact Customer Service link, you will be redirected to a page where you have to fill in some vital information. You will need to enter the accurate information in the following boxes on the page.
- Enter the issue you are contacting them about and other necessary enquires. Also, enter the email address you are experiencing issues within the right box and finally tell AOL how to they can help you.
- Once you are done entering the necessary information, click SUBMIT, and you are done.
- You can also go to their Twitter official account and exchange messages with an AOL support expert. However, issues related to AOL account and password problems cannot be handled on Twitter due to privacy reasons.
- You can also contact them through a postal address: Shropshire House 11-20 Capper Street London WC1E6JA United Kingdom.
And finally, once you have tried reaching them through these avenues, then you should wait patiently while they provide you with solutions. Follow their support page on Twitter to stay up to date on the best ways to handle technical problems affecting your mail.