How to Create a Facebook Marketplace Ad – Marketplace is rather becoming popular, and lots of people on the internet are eager to know more about this online marketing platform on Facebook.
Facebook marketplace is a convenient platform for Facebook users to sell and buy items from people in their local area right on their Facebook app.
The awesome part of it is that you do not need to pay to enjoy its services; it is absolutely free to buy and sell on the platform.
If you are conversant with Facebook marketplace, you may have come across marketplace ad; if you are wondering what it is all about, we are right here to tell you what you need to know.
The marketplace as a marketing platform can be used by both individual sellers and business owners to project their products to the right audience in their location.
With the marketplace ad, you can advertise the listings of your product on various platforms to reach a larger customer base.
When you advertise your product on Facebook marketplace Ad, you increase the visibility of your products on Facebook. It also boosts your chances on Instagram, and other audience networks thereby attracting more customers and boosting your sales.
With marketplace ad you stand a chance of reaching your target audience, customers can easily check out your listings and contact you.
How to Create a Highly converting Facebook Marketplace Ad
Facebook has some important tools that help business owners in promoting their business on the platform. Also, the marketplace ad is one of these important tools.
Facebook ad manager enables you to create adverts of your choice and display them on various platforms.
Follow these steps to create your Facebook marketplace ad:
- Go to Ads Manager, and then choose Brand Awareness, Reach, Traffics, Video Views, Lead Generation, Messages, Conversations, Catalog Sales or Store Visits as your ad objective. Then tap the CONTINUE button
- Select your Destination
- Select your Audience and also define your targeting
- Choose either AUTOMATIC PLACEMENTS or EDIT PLACEMENTS. Automatic placements is always the default option but if you have specific platforms you want to promote your product, choose EDIT PLACEMENTS.
- To proceed, you have to make plans for your Budget and Schedule; afterward, click the NEXT button.
- Select the creative format for your Ad
- Click DONE and then PLACE ORDER.
- Once your ads are reviewed and approved, it will be made available on Instagram, messenger, news feed and other audience networks.
How to Boost Listings from Facebook Marketplace
If you are looking to increase the level of your product’s visibility, to have a wider customer base and start generating sales, then you have to consider boosting your listings.
Boosting your listings from the marketplace has a way of promoting your product and increasing its exposure to a wider customer base.
When you boost your listings, Facebook makes your ad visible to users similar to those who clicked on your ad.
The boosted items appear in the news feed with small sponsored annotation and will be made visible to a larger number of users on Facebook.
The Facebook boosting option requires very simple steps. You are just have to set an ad budget and ad schedule, and nothing too complex.
The boosted items ads will automatically be optimized for clicks, and also available for users who are near your location to view and for only people up to 18 of age.
To boost your listing from the marketplace on your phone:
- Go to your marketplace profile
- Click boost listing
- Set your total budget
- Select how long your ad will run
- Choose your payment method
- Preview your boosted listing to make sure there’s no error before posting.
- Click boost listing now
Facebook marketplace ad has become quite popular. Lots of business owners and individual owners are benefiting from it, you can do so too.
You have to take advantage of marketplace ads, boost your listings from time to time to promote your products on different platforms and boost your sales.
Marketplace ad will help you reach your target audience and increase your customer base; you wouldn’t want to miss out on this.