How to Delete Archived Messages on Facebook – Having to make use of Facebook’s amazing archive messages feature is one thing but also knowing how to delete archived messages on Facebook is important that’s why this article was written.
It’ll stand as a step-by-step guide on how to delete archived messages on Facebook.
A Step By Step Guide on How to Delete Archived Messages on Facebook
It’s time to follow the prompt on how to get rid of your archived messages on your Facebook account.
All you’ll need to do is before you proceed, you ought to know that a Facebook messenger app doesn’t let you have access to your achieved message.
So below is a prompt on how you’ll need to carry out these operations on a browser. So, let’s ride on:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on your “Message tab” which could be found in-between Notifications tabs and Friend Requests.
- Check for the” See All Option”, click on it and gain access to your message library.
- Next up, get access to a drop-down menu by clicking on the more option.
- Once you’ve clicked the more option, tap the Achieved option which will give you access to all your achieved messages.
- Scroll through the conversation and select the messages you wish to delete from your Facebook.
- There is a Gear Icon on your screen’s top right corner, click on it.
- A Delete option will pop in, click on the Delete conversation option and confirm your request to proceed.
- Finally, tap on the Delete Conversation and get rid of that conversation for good.
With the step-by-step prompt above on How to Delete Private Messages on Facebook, getting rid of such messages shouldn’t be an issue anymore.
Hopefully, this article was helpful so congratulations on losing does archived messages.