How to Download Private Instagram Videos – Instagram is a video and photo-sharing app, and you can stream millions of videos on the platform to keep yourself entertained.
There are millions of educative, funny, interesting, exciting, and informative videos on the platform, and you may want to have these on your device.
However, Instagram does not offer ways for you to download these interesting videos on your device to watch them whenever you like. Now, before you can even watch or download videos on a private account, you need to be following the account.
There are tricks, third-party apps, and websites that enable you to download private videos on Instagram, and we will show you just how to go about this.
How to Download Private Instagram Videos on PC
First, you need to find a third-party app that enables you to download private Instagram videos with ease.
Once you get the app or you find the website, you are required to follow these steps to download private Instagram videos:
- Open the web browser on your PC
- Then log in to your Instagram account by providing your username and password.
- Look for the post you want to download and click the three-dot above the video you want to download.
- Then select Go to Post option
- Then Right-click anywhere to access the View Source Option.
- Furthermore, select and copy the HTML code from the browser.
- Now, go back to the website, paste the HTML code on the text area, and click Download.
- The downloader on the website will extract the video from the code. Tap and confirm video download, and the private video will be downloaded to your device.
Download All Instagram Videos from Any User
You can also try downloading private videos on your desktop without the use of software or extensions by following these steps:
- Open your browser and log in to your Instagram account.
- Go to the profile you want to download the private video from.
- Right-click on your mouse and click on ”View Page Info.”
- A new window will appear, click on ”Media.”
- Then you would find the video in the list provides there, then finally click on ”Save As” to save the video on your computer.
How to Download Instagram Private Videos on Android
You can also download private Instagram videos on your android or iPhone device by following these steps:
- Android users should open the chrome browser, and iPhone users should use the Safari browser to login to their Instagram account.
- Once on your Instagram account, go to the private video you wish to download.
- Then click the three dots above the video
- Then view and copy the source from the web browser. On your Android phone, select ”Share the Link,” and on your iPhone, select ”Copy the link.”
- Then open the website and paste the copied text on the text area.
- Then tap the download button
You can also choose to download these third-party apps on your device to enable you to download these private videos with ease.