How to Get Missing Marketplace Icon on Facebook – the Facebook marketplace is one of the amazing features you would find on your Facebook app. Over 800 million active users use this platform for buying and selling items to people in their locations.
You don’t need a standalone app to enable you to connect with other users on the marketplace for trading transactions.
Now, let’s show you How to Get Missing Marketplace Icon on Facebook
How to Find Marketplace Icon on Facebook
Find the marketplace icon through the following methods:
- On the Facebook website, just click the marketplace link on the main menu on the left side of the screen.
- To find the marketplace on the Facebook app, just click the three horizontal lines to access the menu page. Then click on the marketplace icon.
- If you can’t find the marketplace feature, then it may be hidden under the SEE MORE link. Just tap on it to view all the options.
Why Is the Facebook Marketplace Icon Missing?
The marketplace icon/feature may be missing on your Facebook app or website due to technical problems or restrictions placed on the account. There are various reasons why the Facebook marketplace icon might go missing on the Facebook app or website:
- You are under 18. Marketplace feature is not available to people under the age of 18. And this could be the reason why the feature is not available for you.
- Your home region is not supported. The marketplace is available to only 50 countries, and if your home address in your profile is not amongst these, then marketplace icon will not appear.
- If you also find yourself in a country that isn’t supported by the Facebook marketplace, you won’t be able to access the feature.
- If the Facebook marketplace does not support your device, this could be another reason the feature goes missing.
- Your Facebook Account is new. The Facebook marketplace feature does not appear on new Facebook accounts. This is just a way to prevent scammers from creating fake accounts and selling fake products in the marketplace.
- The feature is hidden in a dynamic menu. The feature might go missing if you rarely use it. Just click on the menu page, and discover shortcuts to find the icon.
- If you have violated the Facebook marketplace rules or policies, your access to the platform would be revoked.
How to Get Facebook Marketplace Icon on Android
The Facebook marketplace icon might go missing due to technical problems or due to other reasons. When this happens, you can try getting it to appear by doing the following:
- Log out of the Facebook app or website and log in again.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app via Google play store
- Change your home address to one supported by the Facebook marketplace. You can simply go to your profile, click the ABOUT link, then click the plus sign to edit or change your current home address.
- Try to make your new Facebook account as real as possible. If Facebook notices your account is real, then the marketplace feAture may be unlocked.
- Visit the Facebook Marketplace website through a web browser. This is a great backup option in case the link does not open on the main Facebook website or app.