Ally Bank Credit Card Application – Don’t we just love using credit cards with lots of bonuses attached to it, with a lot of discount offers and other fantastic services, of course we all do. The Ally bank credit card provides services every credit cardholder looks forward to in a credit card and is issued by the T.D Bank N.A.
Ally bank wants you to get rewarded for the purchases you make the most on gas stations and grocery store. Therefore the Ally bank credit card is a good option for those who spend heavily on gas and grocery, most fall in to this category and will most likely enjoy the offers on this credit card.
But this might not be good option for those who make a lot of foreign transactions. There is much interest rate to earn with this card and the customer care service is great. The Ally bank credit card holders can manage their accounts from the comfort of their homes. The Ally bank portal enables customer’s view statements, sign up for additional services and enroll for higher credit limit.
Ally Credit Card Benefits
Cardholders benefit 2% of cashback on gas stations purchases and grocery store purchases and 1% cash back on all other purchases. You are given 10% Ally Deposit Bonus when you deposit cash into an eligible ally bank account and 0% APR for balance transfer as introductory offer.
You are rewarded $100 when you spend $500 on eligible purchases in the first three months of account opening. The online access enables cardholders to make payment, view transaction history, check balance and many more.
Ally Bank Credit Card Fees/Rate
- The standard APR after the first 12 billing cycle is15.24% 20.24% or 25.24% based on your creditworthiness
- Balance transfer fee is $5
- There is no annual fee and it charges minimum interest of $1
- Cash advance fee is $10
- Late payment fee is up to $35
- Foreign transaction fee is 3% of each transaction
How to Apply for Ally Bank Credit Card
You can apply online or make the Ally Bank Credit Card Application by simply calling at 1-877-247-2559.
- To apply online you can visit the Ally cash back credit card webpage
- And click on the APPLY NOW link.
- You are to fill the spaces with the right personal information
- Then, click SUBMIT to conclude.
A mail will be sent to you once your application is approved. The next step is activating your card for transactions which can be done by simply calling the customer care service number.
Ally Credit Card Login
You can gain access to your account at any time you want and enjoy the online services.
- To log in, go to the ally bank portal
- Locate the log in section
- Provide your username and password
- Then click the LOG IN button to gain access to your account.
How to Recover your User ID and Password
If you have lost the log in details to your account, you can recover it by
- Clicking the FORGOT PASSWORD link in the ally bank credit card webpage
- Provide your username and social security number
- Choose a recovery option to reset password
- Tap CONTINUE, then you can log in your Ally bank credit card account.
How to Contact Ally Bank Credit Card Customer Service
If you wish to make more enquiries about the ally bank credit card or any enquiry concerning your account you can reach the customer care centre by contacting 1-888-916-2559. Or you can write to card services P.O. Box84037, Columbus, GA 319084037.