How to Remove Games in Fb Messenger – the Facebook messenger is one top social media Giants that offers a massive collection of advanced features like games, chat messenger, video, and audio chats.
Facebook games are games that Facebook users can play either from the official Facebook app or from the Facebook messenger app. Facebook has redesigned its tab to contain Facebook instant games, the company’s attempt to revive its once flourishing web-based gaming platform in a mobile setting.
According to Facebook games global director – Facebook focuses on creating a central instant games experience. As messenger moves to be faster, lighter, and simpler to use, Facebook recently started migrating instant games plays session from messenger to Facebook and the Facebook gaming tab.
Facebook instant games are still available on the Facebook website, the main Facebook app, and the Facebook messenger app. Facebook introduced the instant games feature on the Facebook messenger in 2016.
With games like PacMan, and words with Friends, Facebook games are casual and fun-filled games that every user will want to take part in.
Facebook Messenger—Remove Instant Games
Here’s a quick guide on how to remove games from your Facebook messenger app:
- Open your Facebook messenger app.
- Select the game you want to remove.
- Tap the drop-down button at the top right of the page.
- Select turn off messages from games.
- Go back and tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and click account settings.
- Go to instant games.
- Choose the game you want to remove.
- Swipe the bottom of the screen.
- Then click remove instant games.
- Hit the remove tab.
Remove games from the Facebook app
Remove Facebook games from the official Facebook app, follow the guidelines below;
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the Account tab at the top right corner of the page.
- Select privacy and settings from the list on the left corner of the page.
- At the bottom of the page, tap apps and websites.
- Click edit settings.
- A list of the apps you use appears on your screen.
- Click the X bar at the right side of the game you want to remove.
- Click confirm, to confirm that you want to delete or remove the game.
Once it has been confirmed, the game no longer appears on your Facebook profile or apps page. Facebook games are easy to play and can be accessed freely without any paid subscription.
To ensure a smooth transition, Facebook messenger game players continue to access the feature thread through updates and chatbots.
Facebook treats games like every other app, so it is possible to delete or remove games from the Fb messenger app.