Snapchat Wrapped: With a new year here already, you might want to reminisce and see how you spent your past year. Like Instagram and Spotify, Snapchat has joined the trend and launched a Snapchat Year in Review! Everyone is excited, and they all want to know how to see Snapchat Wrapped. Follow this article closely as we unfold ways to see Snapchat Wrapped.
Recommended: How to Change my Username on Snapchat
One of the trending ways is to celebrate the past year is to look out for various versions of wrapped or year in reviews, already released by numerous social media apps around the globe. Snapchat launched this feature on December 14, 2021. Although, it is not a brand-new feature. Snapchat is out to make users feel excited and enthusiastic about using the app, and right now, they will be taking you on a trip down memory lane. Amazingly, Snapchat creates a mini-montage of every of your best moments and memories from the previous year using Snaps saved to your Memories. This means you can now find all your cherished selfies with your family, friends, BFF, colleagues, significant other, or pet in a single place.
How to See Snapchat Wrapped in Five steps
- Go to the camera screen, open the Snapchat app, and get started.
- Click the photo icon at the left of the circle you had earlier pressed to take a picture.
- At the top of your news feed, you will notice a yellow tile labeled, ‘A Look Back at (Past year).’
- Click on it to have a look at Snapchat’s picks for the very best moments.
- When you’re done with that, you can post them to your story or send them as highlights to a number of people you wish to share with. You can edit these highlights and save the highlight reel on your phone.
How to Save Snaps to Memories
The Snapchat Wrapped in Review was created from your memories saved on Snapchat. To get Snapchat year in review, you need to have enough memories saved up in Snapchat. Don’t worry about this if you are already! All you need to do now is save a few more snaps, and you will be able to get Snapchat Year in review for this year once it’s over. Below are a few steps you can use to Save Snaps to Memories,
- Click on the “settings” icon from “My Profile.”
- Scroll down and click on “Memories.”
- Then select the setting you would like to change to.
Also check out: How to you go live on Snapchat?
Here are five options you can also choose from,
- Smart backup: Your memories should be backed up with mobile data if there is no Wi-Fi.
- Import your snaps from the camera roll: import snaps saved directly to Snapchat memories on your device.
- Save icon: You can choose where the snaps and stories will go when you tap on the save option.
- Auto-save my snap stories: Snaps in stories will automatically save to memories.
- Save to my eyes only by default: Snaps and stories will be saved to ‘my eyes only if you wish.
Snapchat Year in Review not Showing
Snapchat Wrapped in Review is not available to all Snapchat users. People who find it difficult to view their Year in Review should remember that this is happening because they have yet to save enough Snaps in their Memories. This result is likely to be the case for you if you’re new to Snapchat. It could also mean that you don’t have the most recent version of Snapchat to make a Snapchat wrapped.
How to See Snapchat Wrapped – How to Save or Send Snapchat Wrapped
After viewing your Snapchat year in Review, You are free to either send it or save it in your account. You can post them to your story or send them as highlights to a number of people you wish to share with. You can edit these highlights and save the highlight reel on your phone. And save the entire highlight reel to your phone.