Facebook Avatar Stickers – Facebook Avatar feature enables you to customize your Avatar, which you can use as stickers in chat or comments. The Facebook Avatar feature enables you to create a cartoon version of yourself and serves as a great alternative to Snapchat’s Bitmoji. Now, you can easily ditch the Facebook emoji and use Facebook Avatars Stickers on your messenger, Facebook story, and across comments.
Also Recommended: Facebook Valentine Avatar
How Do You Create Your Facebook Avatar Stickers?
Facebook Avatar feature allows you to customize facial features, body type, outfits to look just the way you want. And you can easily create Avatars that look like you, which you can use to react to Facebook comments, Posts, and Messenger. The feature is right on your Facebook app, and creating your Avatar is very easy.
Just follow these steps to create your Avatar:
- First, you have to open the Facebook App to customize your own Facebook Avatar. You can only create a Facebook avatar on the Facebook app, so you may find it difficult to use the feature on your desktop. The only way you can access this feature on your desktop is by downloading the Facebook App on your desktop. Then you can access it through the web browser once you have saved them.
- Once on the Facebook app, click on the “Menu” icon in the lower right-hand corner. Then scroll down and tap on the “See More” tab, and you will see the options for “Avatars” here.
- From here, you can start creating your Avatar to suit your taste. Facebook offers a built-in feature that allows you to pull a selfie cam, so you can see what you look like while creating your Avatar.
- Then you can select your skin tone before customizing your facial features. Pick from the different hairstyles, shapes of face, nose, and eyes. You can also choose the color of the eyes you want, makeup, and even facial hair.
- You can also select your outfit from the limited options after selecting the body size you want. The different styles range from casual, athletic, or formal, and you can choose whichever one you want. You can also select some pieces of headwear such as a hijab, beret, baseball hat, and headband with cat ears to suit your taste.
- Once you are done customizing your Avatar, just hit the checkmark icon in the corner of the screen to save your newly customized Avatar.
With your Avatar customized, you can now access tons of different versions of avatar stickers. You can also use them across comments, on Messenger, Facebook story, or Facebook post.
All you have to do is select which sticker suits your mood most. Now, you have your customized Avatar; you can express yourself in a more fun way. So, you no longer have to use emojis when you have Avatars that look just like you. And you can decide to edit your Facebook Avatar whenever you like to change the look of your Facebook Avatar Stickers.