LinkedIn, as a social network, helps individual to create business connections and connect with other professionals online. It is considered the world’s largest business networking platform, with over 500 million users. LinkedIn has a free account that users can join to connect with others, and it also has a LinkedIn premium account, which users get to pay for.
So, what is this LinkedIn premium account all about? What does it cost, and what are the benefits? We will help you get answers to these questions.
What Is the LinkedIn Premium Account All About?
LinkedIn premium account is not a free account, rather users get to pay some amount of money to enjoy its services, and it also has unique features that make it different from the free one. LinkedIn premium account is simply a paid account with more advanced features than that of the basic one.
You get a one-month free trial to enjoy these features before you are expected to pay your monthly subscription. This account has four plans that users can opt for which include Premium career, Premium Business, Sales Navigator, and Recruiter Rites, each has its own specific features and price.
Features of LinkedIn Premium
The LinkedIn premium has advanced features which make online users willingly to pay for the account and its services. Each plan has its own features, For Premium Career its features include:
- You get 5 mail messages per month
- You can check out how many searches your profile occurred in and how many people viewed your profile in the last 90 days.
- Then, you can also view additional information on posted jobs. This is quite good for job seekers.
- You can also view additional salary information.
- There’s more, you also have access to on-demand learning videos.
- You get Applicant insights to find out your advantage over other candidates
- One important feature LinkedIn premium has that users love about it is the ability to send messages to people without having to connect with them first.
- For Premium Business, you get access to additional business info and unlimited People Searches.
- You get access to see the company’s insights and details about its growth.
- You can also see insights on salaries and get to know the advantage you when compared with other applicants.
- Sales Navigator Pro gives you access to a different Sales tool, advanced search filter, and the ability to make notes on profile.
- You have access to sales insights, and you get details about the leads you generate.
Furthem ore, you can use the sales tools to make a plan, create a customer list, and reach your target audience with ease.
- You can even get to learn more about your target audience and how they buy
- Recruiting Lite gives you access to recruiting tools and features.
- You have access to smart suggestions as you search for top talent.
- You also have advanced applicant management that helps you organize everything concerning job applicants.
What are the Benefits of LinkedIn Premium?
Since you get to pay for this premium account, you may probably be wondering what the benefits of this account is. Well, it has several benefits that make it stand out from the basic LinkedIn account.
The LinkedIn premium can serve for lots of purposes, especially for job seekers, recruiters, sales people, and other business owners.
- It has advanced features that provide you insights about each plan and function you intend to carry out on the platform. For the job seeker, it helps you get extra info about jobs on the platform that will help you have the edge over other applicants.
- The ability to send messages to people who have not connected to makes it quite interesting. This is one reason lots of users love this premium account.
- You can run unlimited searches with your premium account, which is not really effective with the basic account.
- You can get more detailed info about a company or individuals on the platform. With this account, you can get insights tool to get additional info about a company, applicant, or recruiter.
- When it comes to job searching, lead generation, recruiting, creating stronger business connection, a premium account is considered the best.
- If you want to have just a basic connection with your contacts or just have an online resume, and you don’t want to use search filters and dive deeper to get additional info about your competitors, recruiters, customers, and others. Then you need you should not go for this kind of account.
How Much Does Premium Account Cost
This account is a paid account, and you need to pay a monthly subscription to enjoy the unique features the various plans on this account have.
- For the Business Career plan, you get to pay a monthly fee of $29.99
- For Business plan, you pay a monthly fee of $59.99
- Then, for the Sales Navigator plan, you must pay a monthly fee is $79.99
- For the Recruiter Lite plan, you will have to pay a monthly fee of $119.99
You can pay annually to save up 20 percent for each plan.
Is LinkedIn Premium Account Worth It?
With lots of benefits and advanced features embedded in the premium account, it is definitely worth it. You may want to know if the prices you are paying for each plan is worth it, but if you have checked out the features in each plan, you will know it is worth the money.
- The ability to check people who viewed your profile is very important; you can find out if recruiters, influencers, and managers have looked at your profile. This means they are probably checking you out for some reasons or to learn about you.
- The premium account makes it possible for you to send messages without connecting with them. This is one feature that makes this account stand out, and one major reason users love this account.
- You get lots of insights as a recruiter, job seeker, business owner, or sales personnel. The additional info you get on this account, the sales tools and insights, advanced search filters are not available on the basic one. This makes this account worth it, especially if you are trying to reach your target audience, searching for jobs on the LinkedIn platform or you want to have an advantage over your competitors.
- The Gold badge icon on your premium account makes this account worth because it helps to improve your image on the platform and make people willing to connect with you.
The premium account has lots of features and benefits that make it worth the money. If you are a job seeker, it can help you get extra info and insights about a company and your advantage over other applicants, which is quite important. You can also use the Sales info and insights to help you reach your target audience. When you need to use your LinkedIn account for much more than having an online presence on LinkedIn and having a basic connection on LinkedIn, then you need to opt for a LinkedIn premium account.