Deleting Facebook Mobile Uploads from the web
To delete mobile uploads Facebook web follow the following steps listed below:
- In the URL, type in “Facebook.com” or click Facebook official website.
- This will open the Facebook login page, fill in the login form using your Facebook sign-in details and click the blue coloured button at the bottom with the label “Login”.
- This will open your Facebook first page, the “news feed” tab.
- At the top corner, click on the profile picture icon or click on the triple dashed tab on the top right corner and select profile.
- This will open a Facebook profile page with all your details and information.
- Scroll down the page until you find a field with the buttons “photos”, “music”…
- Click on photos; this will bring up a list of albums according to how you have uploaded pictures in the albums.
- Select “mobile uploads” as this will display a grid of pictures containing the particular album.
- Click on the desired mobile upload picture you wish to delete and view it; click on the three-dotted icon on the top right corner.
- This will bring up a list of optional actions to choose from; click on delete, and this will delete your desired picture out of the mobile upload folder.
- Note that after the picture is deleted, this step cannot be undone.
- You can follow the above step to delete more pictures from the mobile upload folder as desired.
Deleting Mobile Uploads Facebook App
Deleting mobile upload photos from your mobile device is similar and more dynamic than using the web; follow the steps below to delete mobile uploads from the Facebook mobile app.
- If you do not have a Facebook mobile app in your android phone, head over to Google Play Store or iPhone users, head over to the Apple Store and download the Facebook app to your mobile device.
- Having installed Facebook mobile app, log in using your login details and wait for authentication.
- After authentication is successful, this will open a Facebook new feed page where all the new posts from friends, groups and Facebook pages are being displayed.
- At the top left corner, tap on the profile picture icon to take you to the user profile page.
- Scroll down and look for the button labelled as “photos”, tap on it.
- This will open a page listing all your posted Facebook photos and tagged photos posted by friends on Facebook.
- Tap on the album tab, and this will list all the albums present in your Facebook album tab; these include “mobile upload”, “timeline photos”, “upload”, etc.
- Tap on mobile upload as this will list all the photos you have uploaded to the mobile upload album.
- Tap the particular picture you wish to delete, and this will preview it in a bigger view.
- At the top of the previewed image is a three-dotted icon that contains options of some actions; this includes; “Edit caption”, “Make cover photo”, “Share external”, “Delete photo”, etc.
- Tap on “Delete photo”, as this will delete your desired photo from the mobile upload album.