PS 5 DualSense Controller – Rewind to 2013, the PlayStation Network officially launched the DualShock 4 wireless controller. It gained a lot of positive feedback from gamers and developers for being the best PS controller and for introducing great features like the share button.
Because of this, PlayStation decided to keep the features of the DualShock 4 that gamers like and also added new powerful features and design, to sum up, the PS 5 DualSense controller.
PlayStation has finally released the Sony PS5 2020 DualSense controller that the world has been expecting for a long time now. As the name implies, the PS 5 DualSense controller is focused mainly on the users’ sense of touch.
On top of adding new features, the changeover to DualSense for the new PS 5 DualSense controller represents the most significant change in PS controller designs ever.
Although the PS5 release date is not known yet; however, we expect it’ll land anytime in the holiday season of 2020. Until then, let’s read further about the PS 5 DualSense controller.
What is DualSense?
DualSense is the PlayStations 5th generation controller. You can use a PS 4 controller on the PS 5 controller.
The DualSense marks another giant leap in the evolution of PS controllers, and users can’t wait to lay their hands on the Sony PS5 2020 DualSense controller. Traditionally the DualSense controllers have just one color, but this time around PS went a different dimension, PS5 DualSense controller has a two-toned design.
PS5 Dualsense Controller Features
The DualSense controller has been revealed, and here are some changes from the DualShock 4. The Sony PS5 2020 DualSense controller is a large departure from the PS 4 previous DualShock design. With several new features including the advanced haptic feedback.
- Haptic feedback – it replaces the DualShock 4 technology and stimulates real-life touch controller.
- Adaptive triggers – allows developers to program the resistance of the triggers to stimulate actions more accurately.
- The new create button – the create button is similar to the old share button, performs the same function, and more.
- Audio jack – the DualSense controller still has the audio jack feature, you can plug in your own headphones and headsets.
- Built-in microphone – DualSense ps5 has a built-in microphone that enables you to talk with friends online without the use of a gamepad.
- Wireless charging.
- Heart rate and sweat sensors.
- Voice controls.
The new DualSense controller, along with the many advanced features of the DualShock, will be a significant transformation for gamers all over the world.
However, it looks like the PS 5 DualSense controller will cost more than the DualShock 4.
I hope you like this article, leave your thoughts in the comment section below.