Pinterest Business Account Cost – Getting started with a Pinterest business account comes with many benefits Undoubtedly, the platform is fun for both personal and commercial use.
Pinterest is a visual discovery engine for finding ideas like recipes, home and style inspiration, and more. It enables users to share images, social media services, and discovery of information on the internet using images,
Whether you are organizing home décor, styling tips or motivational, and more, you can find and organize anything on the Pinterest platform.
If you are into a small business, personal brand, or blogger, you might be into marketing a product or service. Whichever it is, a Pinterest business account should be part of your toolkit.
A Pinterest Business Account has many more features that are not present in a personal account. These Features include:
- Analytics dashboard
- Ad options
- Rich Pins
- Early access to new features
Why you should Get a Pinterest Business account if you are into a business
- If you want to use Pinterest for commercial purposes, you should create a business account and agree to its terms of service.
- If your personal account has a lot of followers and a decent number of boards related to your business, then you should consider a Pinterest business account.
How much does a Pinterest business account cost?
Both Pinterest Personal & Business accounts are free to users, even as Pinterest services can be used for commercial purposes such as business. Pinterest has a lot of features for personal and business account users to enhance their productivity. For business users, it only cost to pay for promoted pins, just like on Facebook for promoted ads.
If you are wondering how much Pinterest advertising costs, these ads cost engagement depend on the method of promotion you want to target. The average cost of these methods are listed below:
- Building brand awareness: cost $2.00 – $5.00 for 1000 impressions.
- Boosting engagement: $0.10 – $1.50 per engagement.
- Driving web traffic: $0.10 – $1.50 per engagement.
Create Pinterest Business Account
To create a Pinterest business account, all you have to do is follow the steps outlined below:
- Open a web browser and click the URL input.
- Type in the Pinterest URL “Pinterest.com” or click here.
- Navigate to the Business tab at the top of the Pinterest home page.
- Click on the Sign-up button.
- Enter your info in the forms field, including email address, preferred password, etc.
- Click create an account.
- Enter your Pinterest business details in the form provided, including business name, website, country, language, etc.
- Select your preferred option from the drop-down menu under “What is the focus of your brand?”
- Select your business type from the “Describe your brand” screen.
- Indicate if you are interested in running ads at any point.
- Pinterest will give you options for your next step on the following screen.
- You can create a pin, create an ad, or build your profile!
How to remove a Business account from Pinterest
To remove your business account from your Pinterest profile, Open the drop-down menu in the top right corner > Click Settings > enter Account settings.
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and you will see options for how to remove your business account completely from Pinterest.
These options include Deactivate Account and Close Account.
Selecting deactivate account will hide your pins and profile. It will also remove any links to social media accounts. You can reactivate your account by simply logging back in.
Clicking on close account will delete all your account data from Pinterest; this step cannot be reverted, and this will also delete Boards and Pins permanently. This step will send an email with the final step to delete your account.