Redbox New Release Movies to Rent 2020 – Looking for a place to find awesome movies to watch, Redbox is just the place, and you can definitely find any category of movie you want. Furthermore, if you love comedies, family drama, romance, horror, sci-fi, suspense, thriller and any other type you love, Redbox has it all.
And the awesome part of this platform is that the movies on this platform are updated from time to time, so you can find the latest movies of your choice on Redbox.
There’s no better way to spend your weekends and holidays than by watching your favorite movies, and we have a list of some of the new releases on Redbox.
So, if you don’t know what movie you want to rent on Redbox today, then this list will totally help you decide.
Redbox New Release Movies to Rent 2020
You can check out these awesome movies on Redbox and watch them to enjoy your time during weekends and holidays.
- Greta (Thriller/Suspense)
- What Men Want (Comedy)
- Lighthouse (Thriller)
- General Commander (Action)
- Geostorm (Action/ Sci-fi)
- Isn’t It Romantic (Romantic comedy)
- Everybody Knows ( Suspense/Thriller)
- Peel (Family Drama)
- The Upside (Comedy)
- Fighting with My Family (Comedy )
- How to Train a Dragon: The Hidden World (Family/Adventure)
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part(Action/Family)
- Zombies 2 (Acton/Adventure)
- Then the Apollo 11 (Documentary)
- I’m Not Here (Drama)
- Bundy and the Green River Killer (Thriller/Suspense – Rating: NR)
- Happy Death Day 2 U (Horror – Rating: PG-13)
- The Prodigy (Horror – Rating: R)
- The Head Hunter (Fantasy/Horror)
- Cold Pursuit (Action – Rating: R)
- Backdraft 2 (Action/Drama)
- Trading Paint (Action)
Just choose the kind of movie you want and rent them on Redbox.
How to Rent Movies on Redbox
Redbox stores are just like vending machines for movies, so once you find one in your location, just select and rent the movies you want. Redbox is cheap and easy to use.
To rent movies on Redbox, just follow these steps:
- Find Redbox stores close to you, using the store locator on the site. Then you can either choose to RENT A DVD, or ONLINE RENTAL PICK UP or RENT A DVD.
- Once you select RENT A DVD, you can browse through Redbox kiosk to choose the movies you want. There are lots of movies available for you to choose from, you can check out the titles and select the movies you want.
- Then, click on it on the screen, and you will be redirected to another screen that displays the movie’s information. Just click on ADD TO CART to add to the list of movies you are renting on the platform.
- Click on CHECK OUT once you are done renting the movie of your choice. Then swipe your credit card on the screen to complete your purchase.
- Then, enter your email address and Zip code, then press DONE.
- Redbox movies come out as small red plastic cases from the slots at the side of the Redbox. Then you can take your movies home and watch them.
- Return the movies by 9 pm the day after you rent them to avoid attracting lateness fee.