Gmail is a free email service provided developed by Google that enables users to connect with others and enjoy other email related services. Gmail is a leading email platform in the world and offers one of the fastest email services. Gmail has a reliable and free storage system that enables you to store email messages for your account. Your Gmail is stored online, with an internet connection you gain access to your messages wherever you are. Your Gmail has a link to your Google account and other Google products which enables you to backup your data using your Gmail. It serves as a backup link to your social medium platforms, banks, business and news updates and other platforms that are connected to your Gmail account. They keep you updated at all times about notifications concerning your email messages. So if you’re having difficulties or been asking how to sign into my Gmail, this article is for you.
Features of Gmail
Gmail has a wide range of features that make it one of the best email platforms. Its features enable its users to enjoy their services and perform functions that are email related.
- The compose icon enables you to create new messages and send it out. To send the message you have to enter the recipient’s email address and the subject of the message.
- Gmail filters enable you to organize your mail in a variety of ways. Filtering makes your email inbox to look well organized and sorted out. Making it easy for you to locate specific message inbox.
- Gmail mute conversations enable you to silence notifications about certain threads you do not wish to pop up on your message inbox
- Gmail hang out creates a platform for users to meet and interact with each other.
- The live video chat feature gives you the opportunity to interact with friends and family live on video.
- Self-destruct feature enables users to set an expiration date for a mail, and once the time comes, the message vanishes from your e-mail.
- The offline support feature makes it possible for you to draft new messages without internet connection only that you can’t send them.
- Smart reply gives you a few responses that are quick replies to emails. It is a list of messages that pop up for you to choose one as a smart reply to a mail.
- Spam flags notify you of incoming messages that might be potentially dangerous to your email.
How to sign into my Gmail
If you don’t know how to log in your Gmail account, no worries we will put you through it. So to answer the question of how to sign into my Gmail, follow these steps;
- Visit the Gmail website
- Enter your email address and password
- Then click the SIGN IN button
How to Sign Into my Gmail When I Have Forgotten my Gmail Password
If you have forgotten your Gmail password, you can log in your account by:
- Visiting the GOOGLE ACCOUNT RECOVERY PAGE
- Enter your email address
- And then click CONTINUE
- Select “I DON’T KNOW MY PASSWORD” option, and then follow the onscreen instruction to conclude the process.
How to Sign In to Gmail another Account
You can always sign in another account if you wish by:
- First signing into the first account
- Select your email account from the top right corner of the page
- Select ADD ANOTHER ACCOUNT from the drop-down menu
- On the next page that opens, enter your email address and password for the account you are adding
- And click SIGN IN.
Your google account sign-in is done, easy and smooth with no worries at all.