Unskilled Work in Canada – If you’re migrating to Canada as a foreigner and need a job to make a living, you might want to look at the unskilled work in Canada option. There are currently over 200,000 available jobs for immigrants in Canada, creating a fantastic opportunity for applicants. Click here for more details:
Some of the Canadian jobs don’t require prior experience to get it. Many companies in Canada offer massive job opportunities to unskilled workers, newbies, and beginners without expertise or educational background. However, you must still possess the right attitude, determination, and readiness to learn new things.
Since the covid-19 outbreak and much like other developed countries, the Canadian Government and the private sector are facing a shortage of unskilled and skilled workforce to support their manufacturing, agricultural, IT, construction, and healthcare industries.
Recommended: Canada Immigration Plan 2022
In order to fill up the gap in the labor market and fulfill increasing demand and supply rates, companies are urgently hiring in large numbers for entry-level workers.
Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship Program
It is increasingly common to find employers in Canada who are offering the option of sponsoring their employee visas for both unskilled and skilled workers. This new development brings about good news to many people looking to migrate to Canada.
Please note that this visa sponsorship program is highly competitive, and if you do get it, you’d still need to apply for a work permit via the Canada Express Entry.
The Canadian permanent residence visa is another excellent opportunity for foreigners seeking to migrate to Canada. It is not too difficult to secure the Permanent Residence visa as long as you’re eligible for the process. Also, keep in mind that no employer, agency, company, or lawyer can help bypass or shorten the visa application process to immigrate to Canada for you.
List of Available Jobs in Canada for unskilled workers
|JOB TITLE||NO. OF VACANCIES||LOCATION|
|General Farm Worker||680||Canada|
|Farming & Agriculture Jobs||540||Canada|
|Family and Childcare Provider||60||Canada|
|General Farm Labour||200||Canada|
|Textile Factory Workers||340||Canada|
|Cleaners/Hotel Cleaning Jobs||320||Canada|
|Part-Time Jobs for Students||250||Canada|
|Home Support Workers||140||Canada|
Minimum Requirement for Jobs in Canada for immigrants
To complete an application for a job posting in Canada, you must meet some basic requirements like;
- Be able to fully communicate (read, write and speak) English language (please note that some Canadian employers prefer the French language)
- Minimum education status of High School passed
- Having skilled experience in related jobs ( Not mandatory)
- Applicants must be in the age range of 21 to 39
- Have a valid Passport alongside other documents.
Also check out: USA Work Visa Sponsorship
Regular Employee Salary and Benefits Package in Canada
Most Canadian employers offer competitive salary packages and other great benefits such as;
- Employee assistance programs
- Health insurance (like; coverage for physiotherapy, medications, and upgraded hospital care)
- Paid sick leaves
- Flexible work arrangements (Part-Time, Full Time, and Seasonal jobs for foreigners in Canada)
- Paid vacation leave (some employers even offer additional vacation allotments above the mandatory Employment Standards Act)
- Short-term disability insurance (Tip: Investigate the disability coverage provided under Employment Insurance and Canada Pension Plan to determine if additional coverage is needed)
- Education and training
In conclusion, there are many jobs in Canada for unskilled immigrants that come with great benefits, incentives, and salaries. If you want to work in Canada, you must be prepared to meet the stipulated requirements.