VeraPlus Home Automation review – Smart Home Technology is growing in popularity, and everyone seems to be eager to lay their hands on the very best of this development. And VERAPLUS is one smart Home device everyone seems to be talking about.
VERAPLUS is the latest in the growing line of Z-wave Controllers for your smart Home. Vera may not be as popular as other brands like Amazon, Google Assistant, or Apple. However, it is one of the pioneers in the smart home industry. If you are a lover of smart-home tech, then you definitely have to check out Veraplus.
It has greater performance than its predecessor Vera-edge that enables it to work even faster under heavy loads in larger homes. And it equally has more extensive compatibility with smart devices. Now, let’s check out the key features of Veraplus.
Key Features of VeraPlus Home Controller
- Multiple Protocol Compatible: Veraplus supports all the smart Home Radio standards, and the user can select which device they want. Veraplus is capable of automating and controlling various devices at once. It supports Z-wave, Zig-Bee, and Bluetooth. With it, you can automate and control locks, alarms, sensors, thermostats, Cameras, and valves in your home.
- Router + Smart Home Hub: Veraplus functions as a Smart Home Hub as well as a Wi-Fi router.
- Powerful Hardware: Veraplus has one of the most powerful hardware when compared to its competitors. The Vera Control VeraPlus contains 800MHz CPU with 256MB of RAM.
- User-friendly interface: Veraplus can be controlled through a smartphone app that is available for both Android and iOS devices. The app is user-friendly and easy-to-use.
- Easy Integration with older Vera devices: If you happen to have older Vera devices, you can export all your programs and settings to Veraplus with a smooth transition process.
VeraPlus Home Automation Review
The installation process is easy to handle; you just need to follow easy steps of plugging Veraplus into a power outlet and connecting your controller to the router using the Ethernet cable.
Veraplus is used to create an easy-to-use, customizable smart home network. You can monitor & control home devices as well as view all cameras from one app.
The Veraplus device connects to Bluetooth lee, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, and Z-wave plus. There are no monthly fees, and you also have access to Vera’s Home automation community.
With the Vera U17 app (which is compatible with Android, iOS devices, Windows mobile devices, and also accessible to PC), you can control any connected devices, view statuses, check security cameras and monitor energy consumption.
There are also push notifications that alert specific events happening around your Home. Veraplus is one device you can use to trigger other devices in your Smart Home. You can turn on lights from anywhere, check Garage doors, and even create a temperature schedule to keep your home energy and cost-efficient. Veraplus has double the memory and faster processor to run a larger smart home.
If you are a smart Home enthusiast, then Veraplus is one device you should have. It is designed to make running your Home cheaper, safer, and easier to maintain.