The right virtual phone system helps to keep your business organized and offers you all the necessary features you need for business phone services. Virtual business phone solutions make it convenient for you to handle your small business right on your phone.
The virtual business phone system has evolved over the years and is no longer just about making & receiving calls. The virtual phone system now allows employees to communicate through text messages, video, and voice calls, making it rather convenient for small businesses to keep in touch with clients and customers.
There are now many virtual business phone solutions that you may find hard to choose the right solution for you. We will provide you with a list of the best virtual business phone solutions to help you make a choice.
Best Virtual Phone System for Small Business 2021
If you are looking for the best virtual business phone solutions for your small business, then you need to check out this list:
- Unitel Voice: This is just the ideal virtual business phone solution for startups and small businesses. Unitel features and functionalities are simplified to make it easy to use. It is equally affordable, offers customer support, calls quality is great, and you get to enjoy more features. You don’t have to download any software or hardware since Unitel is a cloud-based virtual phone system. So, you can manage your business online through your phone. It also offers a voice mobile app to help you convert your smartphone to your office for convenience.
- Grasshopper: Grasshopper offers a range of business phone features at a reasonable price. Small companies can receive calls with ease while using this virtual business phone solution. And they can also enjoy features like forwarding, extensions, voicemail-to-text without having to spend money on purchasing hardware. Grasshopper offers small companies three plans, and they can select which price range is suitable for them.
- FreedomVoice: FreedomVoice is a professional phone system that you can manage directly from your smartphone. Some of the cloud-Phone services offered by FreedomVoice include a virtual auto attendant and a mobile app you can use to track your business lines. With this virtual business phone solution, you don’t need to invest in expensive equipment for your business.
- Talkroute: Talkroute is another virtual business phone solution that helps you manage your business on your mobile phone without investing in expensive hardware. Talkroute offers you services such as call forwarding and routing, voice messaging, in-depth tracking, extensions for your team, access to local and toll-free numbers. With Talkroute, you can enjoy all the benefits of phone business services right on your mobile phone.
- eVoice: This is another virtual business phone solution that you should try out for your company. eVoice offers toll-free numbers for phone businesses, and it offers plans that come with call forwarding. And also offers auto-attendant and equally offers excellent features for your sales team.
In summary, there are many other virtual business phone solutions such as callHippo, MyOperator, Vonage, RingCentral, Phone.com, and more. Just choose one that is most suitable for your business.