WhatsApp with a different innovation. WhatsApp with the small business owner in mind. The WhatsApp Business app is an application created for the small business owner in mind. This is a wonderful platform to advertise your products and services to all your customers, old and new. It still gives you the opportunity to share messages, pictures, videos, etc. so your customers can always know the current deals available for them. Cool, right?
The WhatsApp Business app helps make interaction with customers much easier! You can do practically everything you use the WhatsApp Messenger for with this app. So there is no need to be worried about this platform being too confusing.
Some cool features of the app include a business profile for you to list relevant information like the company’s address, email address, and website. It also provides statistics to know how many messages were sent, delivered and read. The messaging tools help you to respond to clients quickly.
If you do not have a business, there is no need for you to download the app. You can continue enjoying the wonderful features of the WhatsApp Messenger with your family and friends.
How Do I Set up WhatsApp for Business?
- Install the app from
- Open the installed app and accept the terms and conditions. Once you have finished reading it, you can click on ‘Agree and Continue.’
- Now the next step is to add and verify your phone number. Also, add your country in the drop-down. Tap on ‘Next’ to confirm your code. A six-digit verification code will be sent to you to enter in its designated field.
- Then, you will need to add your Business Name and Logo and any other information you like. Note that you cannot change your business name once you have set it up the first time so be sure of the name. You can add your business address, business category, website URL, business email, business hours, a short biography, etc.
- Also, you can set up greeting messages for when a customer gets in touch with you for the first time, quick replies which are message templates to help you conserve time when communicating with your customers, and away messages to inform your customers when you are not operating during business hours.
- You can use Statistics to track and measure the performance of your communications, interaction rate, daily visit status, customer queries, etc.
WhatsApp Business App Download For iPhone
The WhatsApp Business app is not yet available for the iPhone and iOS devices as it is still an innovation currently open only on Android devices.
WhatsApp Business App Download For Android
- Go to Google Play Store. Look for WhatsApp Business and download it.
- Verify the business phone number you want to use to communicate with your customers.
- You can restore your chat history if you want to.
- Type your business name.
- Set up your profile. Click on More options>Settings>Business settings>Profile.
If you already have a WhatsApp Messenger account, you can choose to move your chat history to your new WhatsApp Business account. You should do a manual backup before proceeding with this.
You cannot move your chat history back to WhatsApp Messenger if you stop using WhatsApp Business. So be sure before you move your chat history.
You can use both the WhatsApp Business and the WhatsApp Messenger, but each of the apps must have a link to its own unique phone number.