YouTube Video Downloader – YouTube is an awesome place to visit to watch varieties of videos ranging from funny, educational videos, trending videos, and others, but then you need to use your mobile data or Wi-Fi to enjoy these videos without interruption.
So, what happens when you have a limited data plan? How do you download videos and watch them offline? Downloading YouTube videos to your device can make it easy for you to access these videos whenever you want without the need for internet connection.
You can pass time while on a train, or while at the comfort of your home by watching already downloaded YouTube videos.
Furthermore, downloading YouTube videos to your device is a good idea, especially when you have a limited data plan. So, this means you don’t have to use up your data trying to watch your favorite videos when you can easily download them using a YouTube video downloader.
YouTube provides options for users to download their favorite videos from the platform, though this option is not available for all videos on the platform. Downloading videos on the platform is easy and free with the YouTube Video Downloader app. Also, there are other third-party tools that you can use for YouTube video download.
The options for downloading YouTube videos are available for both mobile devices and PC. Using third-party apps to download YouTube videos is against YouTube’s terms & services.
How to Download YouTube Videos
You can download your favorite YouTube for free on your PC by simply following these steps:
- Download and install 4K video downloader on your PC, this software is completely free, and it can also download 3D videos, a whole playlist, and 360 degrees. Once the software is done downloading, check the LAUNCH box and finally click FINISH. 4K video downloader can download up to 24 videos.
- Go to your web browser, select the YouTube video you want to download, then copy the URL from its address bar.
- Then go back to the 4K video downloader, and click the green PASTE LINK button at the top left.
- Now the information about the video and range of video qualities will be displayed to you. The types of video quality you get will depend on the quality of the original video. 4k video downloader allows you to download videos or just rip the audio of the video.
- Select the video quality you want using the drop-down menu on the left, then select the format you want. It is often advised to go for MP4 for videos and download the highest resolution for playback on your TV or PC. However, downloading the highest resolution takes a long time and takes up more space on your device.
- Then choose the location for the video by clicking the BROWSE button before finally clicking DOWNLOAD.
- You can easily find the video you have downloaded by checking the location or folder where you stored it.
- Finally, you can play the video whenever you want by right-clicking on the 4K video downloader before selecting PLAY.
How to Download Videos via YouTube Video Downloader App
- Open the YouTube app and locate the video you want to download
- Play the video and hit the share button
- Then, choose YOUTUBE DOWNLOADER from the share menu
- Choose a format to download, select mp4 for a video or mp3 for an audio file
- Then finally, hit DOWNLOAD.
In conclusion, YouTube is a great platform for watching and sharing varieties of videos from your favorite YouTube channels. Now, you can also download those videos you love by simply following the steps we have shown you. With YouTube Video Downloader, It is simple and easy, and an awesome way to watch videos offline.