Skype is a software that enables users to make video and voice calls with one another. Also, it provides an opportunity for users to keep in touch with others in a faster, better and easier way.
Millions of people use free Skype services everywhere the globe thanks to the wondrous expertise it offers users. With Skype, you can make free video calls and voice calls. You can also send instant messages while sharing files with other people on Skype.
Skype keeps the world interconnected sensationally; you can be part of important events in your friends’ lives simply through a video call. It gives you a feeling of being there even when you are far away. So what are you waiting to get this app on your iPhone?
We’ll show you how
to download skype on iPhone. Skype is accessible on phones, tablets, PCs and Macs, virtually every device.
- With Skype features, you can navigate to your contact and pick which contact you wish to call.
- By tapping the call button the screen automatically goes to a softphone that enables you to dial your desired contact. Tap on the decision button, and your call will begin.
- Through Skype credit, users can make free calls. You can simply call such users by having them as your contacts.
- To add a new contact, simply entering their names manually or searching them on the app
- And inserting them to your contact list. Calling them is quite easily done by just clicking on your contacts. If your contacts have a Skype account, their contact can be easily imported to your account.
- Once your Skype account is set up, you can either send requests to friends by clicking the SEND REQUEST link or simply click INVITE FRIENDS to get your friends to join the platform.
How to Download Skype on iPhone
It is quite easy to get Skype on your iPhone, simply follow the steps below to get the app:
- First you need to click the APP STORE icon on your device
- Tap on the search field
- Type Skype on the search bar
- On Skype for phone, tap GET
- Select INSTALL
- Then, tap OPEN to continue
- Enter name and password
- Click on the SIGN IN button
- Tap the NEXT button
- Then select the ALLOW Microsoft access option
- Tap OK to get started
And your Skype is ready for use.
How to Create a Skype Account
If you do not have a Skype account, click CREATE ACCOUNT at the bottom of the page. To create an account:
- Enter your first and last name
- Tap NEXT
- Enter your country and birth date, click NEXT.
- Then, enter the code sent to your email address or phone number to verify your identity, then tap NEXT.
- Enter the security characters on the screen to prove you are not a robot and tap NEXT
- After that, input the phone number
- Now key in the verification code sent to your phone to verify your number. Then follow the on-screen instructions to continue configuring the account.
- Enter password when generated
- Finally to gain access to your account, tap the SIGN IN button
Very easy to do, your own Skype app to keep in touch with friends and family, and have that sensational experience.