Redbox Movies – Looking for a place to rent awesome movies to watch while you relax on a weekend or holiday, you can simply visit Redbox stores to do so. The Redbox is an American company that specializes in DVD, Blu-ray, 4K UHD, and video game rentals through automated retails kiosks.
Redbox has been in existence for over 17 years, has over 42,000 kiosks at more than 34,000 locations, and has continued to offer its customers the very best movies for rentals.
Many Redbox stores are usually located at Grocery stores, food restaurants, mass retailers, and pharmacies. Now, Redbox has a whole lot of awesome movies for its customers to select and enjoy; just pick a movie of your choice, watch it and return it at the stipulated time.
Redbox movies include kids’ movies, India films, comedies, horror, family drama, and it also has Oscar-winning movies. So, if you are looking for the best way to spend your weekend, your day, or your holiday, you should try visiting a Redbox store or website to find incredible movies.
Redbox kiosks basically work like vending machines for movies, all you have to do is visit one, check out the movies, select the one you love and return it once you are done. Redbox movie rental is cheap, easy to use and also easily accessible to its customers. You can just easily visit any Redbox store location to get as many favorite movies as you can lay your hands on.
How to Rent Redbox Movies
You can now easily check out Redbox movies, rent them, watch them, and return them once you are done with them.
Furthermore, there are fantastic movies on the platform, different categories of movies that suit the taste of different customers, and you can rent them by simply following these steps we will show you.
To rent Redbox movies, follow these steps:
- Search for Redbox locations close to your location to find nearby stores; simply visit the official Redbox website and use the Kiosks locator to do your search.
- To search for nearby Redbox stores, go to the top of the home page and click on BROWSE A LOCATION. Then input your Zip code or address on the SEARCH LOCATIONS drop-down menu to get a list of Redbox locations close to you.
- Once you have found a Redbox location close to you, go to it to rent films of your choice. Select from the Redbox options available on the screen; you can either choose to RENT A DVD, or ONLINE RENTAL PICK UP or RENT A DVD.
- Once you select RENT A DVD, you can browse through Redbox kiosk to choose movies of your choice. You will get to see different movies in stock on Redbox kiosk. The titles are on the screen are not the only movies available on the machine; you can still check out for more movies on Redbox kiosks by pressing MORE TITLES.
- Once you find the movie you want to rent, click on it on the screen, and you will be redirected to another screen that displays the movie’s information. Just click on ADD TO CART to add to the list of movies you are renting on the platform.
- After renting the movie of your choice, click on CHECK OUT. You will need to swipe your credit card on the screen to complete your purchase.
- Enter your personal information such as your email address and Zip code, then press Done when you are ready.
- Your videos will then come out as small red plastic cases from the slots at the side of the Redbox. You can then take your movies home and watch them.
- Finally, you have to ensure you return the movies on time to avoid attracting lateness fees. Redbox movies are usually returned by
9pmthe day after you rent them.