Facebook Account Hacked – Hacking is one of the most popular things in recent times; hackers try to hack accounts of people to invade their privacy and use their details to do all sorts of atrocities in the world ranging from stealing with false details to identity theft which is the most common form of hacking in the pets recent times.
Hacking Facebook account and profiles are what some certain people do on the application or platform. Some people on the Facebook platform or Social media are just there’s to either steal or scam other users.
Therefore, users have to beware of who or whom they are chatting with, and this act is called cat-fishing.
Features of Hacked Facebook Account
Hacked Facebook accounts can never remain the same; hackers would do different things with hacked accounts from using them to commit online fraud to cat-fishing people into a fake relationship with them. Hacked account is usually mostly used for bad deeds.
These are the main reasons why do people hack Facebook accounts:
- They are used for mischief: hacked Facebook accounts are mostly used for mischief, and the owners would have no idea or knowledge whatsoever of what is happening with their accounts. This scammers mostly use stolen identities when scamming people or trying to extort money from people to avoid them knowing who they actually are.
- They use the accounts for identity theft: by hacking another person Facebook account they are stealing another person identity. Furthermore, these identities can be used for different things including Facebook scams, cat-fishing, etc.
This are the features of a hacked Facebook accounts once an account is hacked it is advised to report it immediately to Facebook so they can take the proper steps to redeem the users account before they use it for any major damage
How to Know When Facebook Accounts Has Been Hacked
The way accounts are hacked in recent times is different from how it was hacked before, in recent times, they would just hack you and have access to account or collect what they need from the account and leave it alone.
These are the steps to follow to find out if Facebook accounts has been hacked:
- Open browser
- Open Facebook website https://m.facebook.com/login
- Log in to existing Facebook account
- Select the settings at the edge of the homepage
- Choose Security and login
- A list of devices and login places would come up, so then report any unfamiliar one.
These are the steps created by Facebook to check if accounts have been hacked or they haven’t been hacked yet.
How to Recover Hacked Facebook Account
You can easily recover Facebook accounts by hackers. Facebook has set up a very easy account recovery process, and this proceeding or procedures are straightforward and don’t require and complex steps.
These are the steps to recover a hacked account:
- Open web browser
- Then open the Facebook website https://m.facebook.com/login
- Open an existing Facebook account for people with Facebook account
- Report to Facebook, and they would redirect you to this website https://m.facebook.com/help/1306725409382822
- Users would then be asked a series of questions regarding accounts
- Answer all questions correctly and redeem account.
These are the steps to follow when redeeming Facebook account after it has been hacked, but if users by any chance suspect anything they should just change their password to avoid hacking.