Facebook Messenger Chess Game – Chess is one of the old strategy games the world has been enjoying for long. It comes as a very mentally challenging game that makes the players think of their moves and how to kill the king of their opponents.
Facebook messenger chess game comes as a way to allow players to play with their friends online through the Facebook messenger platform.
The Facebook messenger chess game was created with the Facebook game room idea in which players can come together in a game room and challenge each other and play games with each other. They used the game room idea as a way to allow gamers to interact with each other and make new friends with each other.
Features of Facebook Messenger Chess Game
The Facebook messenger chess game is quite different from most online chess games on the internet; Facebook chess game comes with a significantly different look from the other chess games it comes with a bright theme for the home page, and it allows players to interact with each other without any stress.
The major features of the Facebook messenger chess game are:
- It allows interactive gaming: Facebook messenger chess allows for interactive gaming with other users challenges each other’s high score and try to beat each other’s high scores. Also, it also allows for smooth conversations on the platform for players that are playing the Facebook messenger chess game.
- It is easy to set up: setting up the Facebook messenger chess game isn’t as complicated as setting up online games in some other platforms, for instance setting up call of duty online has a lot of issues it disconnects at frequently but such problems don’t happen to Facebook messenger chess.
Facebook messenger chess is very unique and allows for the players to socialize and at the same time play games online with friends. It also allows for them to Show their intellectual skills by defeating their friends online.
How to Set Up Facebook Messenger Chess Game
Setting up Fb chess is a bit easy, although the game was a secret chess game built directly into Facebook’s chat function and Messenger app.
Simply open up a conversation with a friend and type “@fbchess play” to start a game.
The steps to set up Facebook messenger chess games are:
- Open browser
- login https://m.facebook.com/login
- Login into existing Facebook account
- For users without a Facebook account
- Click on sign up account
- Insert first name and surname
- Insert phone number
- Select users gender and birthday date
- Choose new password
- After registration of the account
- Select on the messenger icon
- It would redirect you to App Store
- Download the messenger application from the App Store
- Login into the application with Facebook user and password
- Open chat or messenger and play a chess game with friends.
After the successful registration of the Facebook account enjoys playing Facebook messenger chess games with friends and families worldwide.