How to Use Google Pay App – Google pay app is a digital wallet, and an online payment system developed and designed by Google to make the buying and selling process very easy for everyone in the market system. Google pay comes with improved ways to make payments with ease via Google.
Google pay has grown so big over the past few months because of its support for loyalty cards and boarding passes. It is more like the Apple pay and Samsung pay apps.
Here are a few things you can do with the Google pay app on your phone;
- Tap, buy and pay to make purchases directly with your phone.
- Buy items in apps and on the web.
- Fill in for automatically on chrome.
- Bit Google products.
- Send money to friends and family in the U.S.
Google pay is acceptable in most market places, gas stations, and online stores. If you plan to use Google pay to purchase items online, you will need to use the Google pay app to make payments online.
Set Google Pay as Default Payment
In the real world, you can use Google pay anywhere you see a credit card terminal with the Google pay logo on it. With Google Pay, you rack up rewards, earn cashback, and get protections provided by your bank or PayPal, and you can leave your wallet at home whenever you are on the go.
Here how to set Google pay as default payment in your phone;
- Download and install the Google pay app from playstore.
- Launch the Google pay app in your device.
- Select the Google account you want to use to set up the Google pay app.
- Click on get started.
- Tap set it up to add a payment method.
- Select a card.
- In your phone’s settings make Google pay the default payment.
Buy and Pay with Google Pay
- Visit the site you want to buy from.
- Select the items you want to buy.
- Click the checkout tab.
- Tap the Google pay button.
- Choose a payment method.
- Enter your shipping address.
- Click confirm to confirm your order.
Google pay makes it easy to check out quickly within your favourite apps and websites. You can get what you need with a simple click in a matter of a few minutes.
Note; the Google pay system cannot be used for Google business products line; the G suites, and the iCloud.
Google Pay Safety
When you make payments with your phone, Google pay uses an encrypted number instead of your actual credit card number to keep your details secure. With contactless payments, the Google payment system allows you to check out while shopping faster via your mobile device.
Google Pay protects your payment information with an industry-leading security tech, so you can pay with peace of mind.
In conclusion, the Google pay app makes it easier than ever to pay contactless for rides on transit; you can tap to pay in New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, London, Portland, and many more countries using the Google pay.