Online Business Administration Degree – Nowadays, most universities and even the top business schools are offering students the opportunity to obtain their degrees online without needing to physically attend classes. For many, this is a great development as students from all over the world can now avail themselves of these opportunities.
A Bachelor’s program in Business Administration has proven to be one of the most versatile degrees and degree holders in this area are in high demand by businesses of various sizes. The business administration degree explores topics in economics, marketing principles, business law, accounting, business statistics, as well as, leadership and management.
Furthermore, most entry-level jobs in business require a bachelor’s degree which also helps advance their careers and makes it faster to climb the corporate ladder. A bachelor’s degree can open the doors to new positions, higher pay, and long-term job security.
SEE ALSO: Online Business Administration Degree
Skills Gained From A Business Administration Degree
Skills learned from a business administration degree can be used in careers such as Marketing Coordinator, Healthcare Administrator, Advertising and Promotions Manager, Human Resources, Bank Management, and Operations Management position, just to name a few.
As a Business Administrator, you would have a wide array of duties and responsibilities including; overseeing the day-to-day operations of a business to help the company meet production and financial goals. It is within the purview of a Business Administrator to ensure that the business/organization runs smoothly and efficiently, as well as, stays organized and profitable.
What Kind Of Jobs Does A Bachelor’s Degree In Business Administration Offer?
Furthermore, the Bachelor’s in Business Administration degree is one of the most versatile degrees you can earn and is definitely the most helpful in business-related careers like;
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Loan Officer
- Human Resources Specialist
- Financial Advisor
- Sales Manager
- Real Estate Agent
- Entrepreneur etc.
A report by Northeastern University shows that 83% of business leaders see online degrees from a “well-known” institution as having the same value as an on-campus equivalent. Thus, we classify some of the top institutions for online business administration degrees based on the following criteria:
- 100% Online availability; providing a convenient and flexible learning format for those with busy work schedules,
- Degree program designed to promote ethical business practices and proper training in the foundations of Business Administration,
- Properly Accredited for easy transfer to a Master’s degree program,
- Financial Aid assistance, such as Grants, Scholarships, or Military Discounts,
- Training through innovative and easy-to-use technology as available in today’s field of Business Administration,
- Offers many electives and concentrations in Business Administration, including Leadership and Management specializations,
- Provides adequate training for employment positions in specific areas of the field like Finance, Marketing, Accounting and Management, and more.
So we’ve listed some renowned institutions that provide Online Bachelor’s In Business Administration as follows:
- NORTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY.
- SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY WORLD CAMPUS.
- UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA.
- PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL.
- COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY – GLOBAL CAMPUS.
- WALDEN UNIVERSITY.
- FORT HAYS STATE UNIVERSITY.
- OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY.
Obviously, our list of institutions is not an exhaustive list but those that fit the specific criteria as described above. Potential applicants can explore further bearing in mind the necessary criteria to look out for in the schools.
In summary, earning an online business administration degree now makes it possible for people from all parts of the world to access quality and effective education beyond the confinement of their territory. With a comprehensive education in business management and administration, you’ll be prepared to lead organizations and drive change. Finally, the flexibility of an online program also makes it convenient for people with a busy schedule.