Amazon Affiliate Program – Amazon online can be said to be one of the top leading website in the world with more than 200 billion in gains in 2018 alone.
It is also one of the big four technological companies in the world, along with Facebook, Google, Apple. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
The Amazon Associates is an affiliate marketing program that allows website owners and bloggers to create links and earn referral fees when customers click through and buy products from Amazon through their referral link.
Joining the Amazon Affiliate Program is completely free and easy to do. By joining the affiliate program, you would be tasked with providing consumers the convenience of referring them to a trusted eCommerce website where they can immediately purchase the products advertised through your platform. Furthermore, when users buy items through your referral links, you can earn up to 10% in referral fees.
Features of the Amazon Affiliate Marketing Programme
Amazon affiliate program is what allows websites owners and blog owners to create links and earn referral fees for referring people to join amazon.
They get a percentage when customers buy back so; they are like extra digital marketers that help push the business and their services on social media platforms.
The major features of the amazon affiliate program are
- It is easy to set up: setting up the amazon affiliate program is very easy for website owners and bloggers because as long as they have their website online and working amazon just verify it and sets up the affiliate program for the bloggers or website owners.
- It comes as extra income for bloggers: the affiliate program helps bloggers and website owners earn extra money by sharing amazon link on their website with the hope that customers would purchase from amazon and they would get a certain share from the purchases made on amazon.
These are features of the amazon affiliate programs which allows bloggers and websites owners to earn money from amazon when they create links and share referrals and they are left with the hope that customers would click on their links and buy goods from Amazon, so they would get a percentage of the purchases made.
How to Set Up Amazon Affiliate Program
Setting up and affiliate program on amazon is very straightforward because amazon has made the steps very easy and a lot of bloggers and websites owners are signing up for the affiliate program because of the gains they make from it. These are the steps on how to set up the amazon affiliate program.
- Open web browser
- Input the amazon website https://www.amazon.com
- Click on the login button and login in if there’s an existing account
- In cases of no existing accounts open a new account
- Input name, number or email and password.
- After successfully registration open this website https://affiliate-program.amazon.com
- Login into an existing account
- You would be asked to create an associate with the profile if you don’t have one
- To create an associate profile, you be asked to
- Enter name, phone number of the payee, address, website address
- Then you would be asked to enter store ID, how you drive traffic to your website or blog
- Then enter personal phone number, choose the payment method.
- And finally, you can start creating amazon affiliate links.
Once the affiliate program has been set up, bloggers and websites owners can now start posting amazon links on their website and hope to get a certain percentage when customers buy from amazon.