Amazon Prime is a subscription-based service offered by Amazon to users who pay for such services; these services are not available to other Amazon customers who do not pay for such subscription.
Amazon has lots of benefits it offers to users who are willing to pay for such services, typical customers do not have access to such services. However, if you are willing to pay then you are ready to gain access to these special services.
What Are the Benefits of Amazon Prime?
Most customers want to know what they stand to gain by paying for Amazon prime subscription; if there is an extra cost to amazon services, then there should more to it than just the typical customer service they provide. And this is true about prime; there are of course perks and benefits Amazon prime customers gain that other typical customers do not have access to.
- The major benefit of Amazon prime customers stand to gain is the two-day free shipping for over 100 million eligible goods bought on Amazon.
- Prime customers have access to unlimited movie and TV streaming. Furthermore, if you are a movie lover, then amazon prime is definitely for you. You can also stream thousands of videos using Prime video.
- Unlimited reading, Prime customers can have access to thousands of reading materials; they can read comics, eBooks, magazines, and others.
- Also, as a prime customer, you can download free eBook every month from the Kindle Owner’s lending library. You can have access to lots of amazing and popular books. However, you need an actual Kindle, Fire tablet or Fire phone to enable you
takeadvantage of the lending library.
- Unlimited photo storage space with Amazon prime photos, you can store your photos on Amazon cloud drive and access them on your computer or mobile device.
- As a
primecustomer, you have access to Amazon’s own line of consumer’s everyday items.
- Prime customers have early access to prime day deals, and a 30-minute head start for Amazon lightning deals, so prime customers start ahead of non-prime customers.
- You can stock up your pantry with low priced items from amazon and have them delivered to you at a flat rate of $7.99.
- Prime users can also gain access to Amazon family perks like family-oriented coupons and deals.
- Prime customers have unlimited access to music streaming with Prime music, and you can listen to over millions of songs through
How Much Does Amazon Prime Cost
Prime membership cost varies; the kind of plan you choose determines how much you get to pay.
There are different plans for Amazon prime membership, and you can choose whichever works best for you.
You can try the 30 days free membership to have a taste of Amazon prime services.
- Prime Video subscription costs about $8.99 per month and $108 per year. And you can have unlimited access to movie and TV streaming.
- Furthermore, if you want the full prime subscription for all the services but prefer to spread it then you would $12.99 per month and $155 per year.
- For annual lump payment for full membership, it costs $119 per year.
- Finally, the Prime student is another subscription service available for students; they get a six months free trial but get to pay $59 after that.
In conclusion, if you are a music lover, movie lover or you love reading, prime definitely has lots of benefits to offer to you. Also, the benefits may outweigh the cost for you. If you check out the benefits you stand to gain from Amazon prime, shipping, streaming entertainment, reading, and other perks, then maybe you would see Amazon prime is worth it.