Geico Pet Health Insurance – Geico is one of the leading insurance companies that provide auto and home insurance services but it is also popular for its pet insurance services. It is not just a leading property and casualty insurance company. Geico is also considered as one of the best when it comes to pet insurance services. Click Here to get started:
If you are a pet lover, then you definitely know they need to be protected against risk and damages just like you protect your family, yourself, and home against risks. You never can tell what might happen next to that pet you love so much.
When accidents or illnesses befall your lovely pets medical services may be considered expensive. Immunizations to protect it from diseases might be costly as well. Geico pet insurance is all you need to solve these unforeseen problems. Now you can insure your cats and dogs against diseases, illnesses, and accidents and also enjoy other services Geico pet insurance offers to you.
Recommended: Pet Insurance Plans for Dogs
Pet insurance is often considered valuable to individuals who really love their pets and are willing to protect them against illnesses and accidents. It might be quite difficult for you to cover the costs for your pets when they are sick or when they meet with accident.
However, you can count on the Geico pet insurance services which is considered one of the best pet insurance companies. They can cover the costs for protecting your pets against risks such as illnesses and accidents.
Geico Pet Insurance Deductible Explained
You can enjoy lots of pet insurance services when you patronize Geico pet insurance services:
- Geico Pet Health Insurance has covers against accidents, injuries, illnesses and wellness visits.
- There are also policies that cover vaccinations, x-rays or medical prescription which you opt for if you want to upgrade pet insurance service you enjoy at Geico insurance company.
- Liability insurance is also another pet insurance service Geico offers in case your pet bites or harms another person. The insurance company covers for such damages so you don’t have to start worrying about how to treat the person injured by your pet.
- If you are an owner of an aggressive breed of dog, this insurance policy might be of some advantage to you, especially as a homeowner.
- You can take your pets to any licensed veterinarian of your choice and you will be reimbursed 90% of the bill by Geico.
- Geico also offers covers for specialist care for your pets, exam fees charged by vet, hospitalization, surgery and nurse care services coverage for your pets. It offers covers for therapies and rehabilitation for pets’ injuries and sicknesses, ultrasounds, X-rays, emergency room care and more.
- The Wellness Rewards program offers covers for routine examinations, shots, teeth cleanings and other important aspects of pet care.
- Its comprehensive plan is quite flexible and you can choose the percentage of cost or pet care expenses you wish for Geico pet insurance to cover.
- Geico also provides annual discount plans for customers as well as discount for owners of multiple pets.
- Customers are also given the opportunity to speak to licensed U.S veterinarians who they can ask any question concerning the health of your pet. Geico gives policy holders access to VetLIVE and they can get quality information about their pets from licensed vets.
- There are other policies which you need to go through properly to know its features and benefits. You have to know what is covered and what is not. Also, know the benefits you are to expect for each cover.
- Geico website is available for you to visit to get to know more about its pet insurance services, costs and more.
Also check out: 24PetWatch Pet Protection Microchip
How to Contact Geico Pet Insurance
For enquiries concerning Geico Pet Health Insurance services, claims, coverage or any kind of assistance, call (800) 793-2003. Mondays-Fridays 8:30 am-8:pm (ET), Saturdays: 9:am -1:00 pm (ET). You can also contact Geico through its mobile app to chat with them.